The Loyal Subjects 103 members · 130 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25
The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

Basically, I start this thing off, someone replies to it and it all weaves together into a fanfic about God knows what. I'm bored, and these things are always hilarious and entertaining, so I figured why the hell not?

Once upon a time--

3302159 There was a pony walking through a forest.

The trees danced in the warm summer breeze as he made his way down the path.

3302252 He came to a stop over a worn and rusted tome that was apparently abandoned by some pony. The old book had quite a number of old, worn down pages, and the words on the cover read "Once Upon A Time". He then brought a hoof to his mouth and thought for a moment, curious to see what was inside.

He had no reason as to why he would pick up and read the book, but wondered why such a book would have so much pages. With that much curiosity building up inside him, he opened to the first page, only to find...

That there were no words written on it.

The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

3302265 It was completely, and utterly blank -- which left him with much confusion. Why would a book with such a beautiful cover and so many details on the outside have nothing inside?

Curiosity got the better of him, and he decided to take the mysterious tome into town. After all, there must be somepony in town who knew about this book.

3302305 When he reached the town, the pony began walking to each pony, giving them wonderful greetings, and talking about an old book he had found in the forest.

But when he pulled the mysterious tome half way out from his saddlebag, ponies began to flee from him screaming "He has the cursed book! Run!".

The pony placed the tome back in his saddlebag and then stared around at the houses, hearing doors and windows slam closed. He couldn't figure out why were the ponies afraid of a book with no words in it.

Not matter how hard he thought of it, something just wasn't clicking.

What had he been asking people that made the so afraid anyway? He couldn't remember. He couldn't remember anything of what he'd been doing until now. The only thing he could remember was that he had to go home and read the book that he somehow knew he had in his saddlebags.

3302398 He walked through the silent town and into his small house. He walked inside and place his saddlebag near his wooden desk filled with books he had borrowed from the library.

He opened of the saddlebag and pulled out the mysteriously old tome onto his desk and opened the book.

The pony's stomach began growling, but he was too curious and very determined to find out why the book had been considered a cursed.

He flipped to the first page again.

This time however, the words read "Once upon a time, there was a pony walking in a forest."

And that's all it read...

The pony began flipping through the old pages of the tome only to find nothing written. What he did notice was that each page that he flipped past became darker, each page filled with more dark markings than the last.

When the pony made it to the last page, the were was knocking at the door.

The pony started to make his way to the door to open it, but stopped as he felt a strange feeling. Without even looking in the book, he knew that new words had appeared at the page
'the little pony in the little house opened the door as a second knock was heard
A second knock was heard, and the little pony made his way to the door and opened it.....

3302492 When the pony opened the door, nothing was there. He stuck his head out and looked around but met the dead silence of the town. All that was to be heard was the small whistling breeze.

He slowly backed inside and closed the door. He scratched his head and looked back upon the first page of the book. It still had the same words written on it. He began flipping through the pages with the words of what he did not too long ago in his head.

He immediately stopped onto the page that had the exact words in his head 'the little pony in the little house opened the door as a second knock was heard'

He could believe what he thought was suddenly on the old, partially torn page in front of him. It was as if the book could read his mind.

He then began to wonder why the words of what he did not too long ago would be placed on a page three quarters towards the end of the book?

The little pony began to ponder away at this question. He was definitely an avid reader and loved to read and find the meaning within stories. In this case however, he was curious to find the true story that had been somehow erased from those blank pages of such an old tome.

But the more he began to think, the little pony began to ponder on yet another question, "What happened in between?"

The little pony closed the book, and walked away to the kitchen.

As the pony made himself a glass of water he thought back over his life. He only vaguely knew what had happened in his own life up until that point. He'd graduated from a university. Made a simple living for himself. He blinked turning back towards the book, he approached it suddenly afraid of what he might find.

In the kitchen, however, he got that odd feeling again, and new words appeared in his mind
'the little pony walked in to the forest that is Everfree, seeking an answere to his questions within the hut of whose owner is the opposit gender'
Suddenly, he wasn't hungry anymore. He wanted answeres, and he knew just the person who might be able to give them. He packed the old tomb back down in his saddle bags and walked out the door in the direction of the Everfree forest...

3302588 Note: (Hmm, it seems you guys gave me a challenge. Let's see...)

The little pony was more thirsty for answers than eating food, but the more he pondered the answers the more afraid he became.

He couldn't figure out why he was getting so many random intrusive thoughts. He wanted to flip through the pages to see if they had appeared in the book but was at the same time afraid of the book and if he kept on flipping through its pages he might see what the ponies are saying for truth.

He felt it would be too late then to close the mysterious book when whatever secret it held had been revealed.

He went on into the Everfree forest to place the book back from where he got it and never step hoof there again after.

When the little pony got to the spot, he took out the mysterious tome and placed down into the same spot on the lonely path of the forest.

He wanted to know more. He wanted to be the pony to figure out the mystery behind the tome with such an odd title name, but he then thought that maybe certain things were just meant to be left undiscovered.

The little pony turned around and began on his way back to his home and back to his normal and happy life of reading away at his books. He was quite tired from a long day of walking and yawned while walking back to out of the forest when he bit down on something rough.

He spewed whatever it was out of his mouth. His eyes widened as he stared down at the same mysterious tome that he placed back on the lone trail not so long ago.

The tome begins to open itself up to a blank page before the first story page of the old book and the words read "Once one has opened the pages of this book, it's not to be forgotten till the story has been fully revealed, or be forever lost within the words of this tale..."

3302648 ((My fault, forgot to quote you.))

The pony stared at the words. He read them over and over and over again, trying to understand what this meant. He was cursed. Trapped in something he never wanted to be a part of to begin with. Then he cam up with a idea, hoping with all of his heart that it would work. He picked out a pencil from his saddlebags and opened a blank page in the book. On it, he wrote
'what do you want form me?'
And the book replayed......

3302697 The pages began flipping with great speed, but then it stopped on yet another blank page and words began to form.

The words had read "I want for you to complete me. No objections..." The book slammed shut and magically placed itself inside the little pony's saddlebag.

Complete you, huh?

He was about to contemplate about what he could've possibly done to deserve this confunded thing, when a single thought echoed in his mind: Somepony living in the Everfree had answers.

He stared at the path stretching out towards different directions. One end lead back to town, the other headed deeper into the Everfree. The tome in his saddlebags seemed to grow heavier the longer he stood indecisive. Sighing in resignation, the little pony turned towards the forest.

He had never real cared much about the zebra mare living in the Everfree forest. If she wanted to live in the forest, then sure, why not? But personally he would never dream of it!
A clearing soon appeared at the end of the rod in front of him. In the middle of the clearing, their was an old tree house.
As he took his first step in to the clearing, he felt that strange feeling, and the book spoke to him
'go, go now! I need the answers! Need them!'

The little pony froze on his tracks. Did the book just talk? He waited for it to speak again, but only the rustling of leaves reached his ears.

Shrugging, he decided to turn back the way he came. Maybe going deeper to the forest makes the curse worse. And if the book is that eager for me to see the strange mare in the Everfree, maybe it's a bad idea.

As he headed back to town, he noticed his bags were getting heavier with each step. A lot heavier. After twenty feet of struggle, he finally quit walking to town. He sat on his haunches, chest heaving from the exertion. There hadn't been anything stopping him from heading into town before. What changed?

Complete. No objections.

The words from the book echoed in his mind. And the stallion was stuck, unable to decide. On one hoof, the book grew ever more vocal and disturbing the further he pressed into the forest. On the other, each step towards town became more and more of a struggle.

"I do not mean to stand and stare, but what are you doing just sitting there?

Slowly, the stallion tuned around, knowing exactly who was standing Behind him. As he expected, behind him, a tall and quite muscular Zebra mare in a brown clock was standing, looking at him with worried eyes.

"Well,um" he started, trying to find the right words.

"Something's heavy upon your chest" Zecora said. "You're sure telling me is for the best?"

"Yes" he said, knwing very well that he'll never get free from the curse without Zecora. "This book has cursed me, and the only place it will allow me to go, is to your hut!"

and then they all fucked. The end
/thread
:trollestia:

3311358 :rainbowlaugh:
So that was how Equestria was made...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25