Bat Ponies Are Best Ponies 2,439 members · 649 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34
Weeping Angel
Group Admin

The rules are simple, but they should still be obeyed.

Forum Rules:
1. Don't be a jerk to people or bash anyone personally. (One Strike)

2. No excessive swearing, especially towards someone. (A Warning, followed by a Strike if it happens again)

3. No insulting, fighting with, or starting a war against admins/contributors. (One Strike or more, depending on offence)

4. Forum topics can range from anything about Princess Twilight to the invention of the banana in Equestria, but please keep all forums related to My Little Pony. (Will be Warned and thread will be locked)

5. Do not insult bat ponies. Don't like them? Don't join. (One Strike or more)

6. Don't be a troll. (One Strike for each time you troll)

Story Rules:

All stories with bat ponies in them are allowed in our stories. You may add them to any folder that works for it, I don't mind. However, any story that does not include bat ponies in it will be deleted and you will be informed that the story is gone. You will receive a Warning.

Consequences/Punishments:

You may have noticed parentheses after each rule stating either Warning or Strike. These are the punishments you get for breaking the rules.

If you receive a Warning, that means that you haven't been completely apprehended and are just being warned kindly for breaking a less severe rule. However, if you ignore a Warning, then you get a Strike for officially breaking the rule.

If you receive a Strike, it means that you are 1/3 of the way from getting banned. Three Strikes equals a ban, spanning from a one week ban to permanently banned, whichever one the admins decide.

Admin Rules:

Admins are not completely off the hook either. You are all expected to follow the same rules, and will receive punishment.

If you get three strikes, you will be demoted to Contributor until you can prove to me that you are worthy of becoming Admin again. If you get three more strikes as a Contributor, then you will be demoted completely and may get banned for a while. This is unlikely to happen, however, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Users: If you would like to report an admin for breaking one of these rules, PM me. I will take the necessary actions.

Have any questions, concerns, or requests about the rules? Want me to add anything? Reply below.

That is all! Thank you for reading!

~Weeping Angel

JFK

3287473 hi i new to this group want to be friends?

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Sure!
Always happy to make new friends.
Besides, you were my favorite president. :heart:

Can i still add a story if the bat ponies only show up later in the story?

"All stories with bat ponies in them are allowed in our stories."

You might wanna wait till they show up though, mistakes happen I'm sure.

Hay there. I'm a new user with an in-progress story that features some bat pony foreshadowing, but no bat ponies on-screen yet. Do I need to wait until the story has explicit nightwings before I am allowed to post it?

It's not EXPLICITLY stated, but the safest option would be to release a chapter that features them BEFORE putting the story in here.

Damn, I mean, darn I was gonna post something along the lines of 'fuck you, you stupid cunt. Bat ponies suck anyways.' Just to test you but it's against the rules so I'll post it like this.(in a way so you can obviously tell I'm joking.)

Question, because as far as I know, nopony has asked this. Can a story be included if the bat-pony isn't a pegasus, but instead a unicorn?

Can I create a thread asking about others thoughts about the Wing Power of a thestral?

6262167 I don't believe there would be a problem with that.

Thanks. I'm still new to groups and threads. In some groups, threads need to be approved by the admin before posting. I wasn't sure if this applies to here.

Greeting: Greetings and salutations fellow bat pone lover!
Statement: Now if you'll excuse me. I need to go cuddle a bat pone.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

You can't not cuddle a bat pony.

Statement: I realized that when one decided it would be the one to cuddle me.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

The admins in this group are basically you and redshirt at this point?

--Sweetie Belle

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

I am the one who loves bat ponies the most.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Need any help? I've already demonstrated extensive knowledge of cute pictures of bats...

--Sweetie Belle

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

Are you trying to take over another group?:raritydespair:

I mean, I've already let you take over like...almost everything else I have power over soooooooo

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, you'd clearly be the head admin, as the one with the most bat knowledge. The group's missing a bat banner, tho', and clearly needs one.

--Sweetie Belle

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

Well I'm going to bed. You have until I wake up to get a banner up. If this place is on fire when I get up, you're fired! Potentially literally.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, I was thinking more of in the next couple days, so I can pick out a good one without reusing the one I already have for my own bat group...

Edit: Put a temporary one up, but I might change it in the next couple days.
--Sweetie Belle

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

Well, so long as it's a really good one.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Hmm, there aren't as many easily bannerable bat pony pictures as I thought, and one or two of the good ones are already taken. I could do this one.

But I think the Flutterbat one's already probably better.

OTOH, that's a rather cute bat pony...

--Sweetie Belle

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

This one seems just a little bit stretched out for some reason. Like she should be squished to the right more or something.

I kinda got used to the bat watching me too.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Yeah, I kinda had to squish the picture a bit, from like 400 to 250. I try to minimize doing that, but I didn't want to crop any of the bat.

The main issues are that a lot of bat pony pictures don't have a background, or don't crop well to a 1000x250 picture or a multiple of that.

Though I do like Flutterbat staring down at me with cute little fangs out, so I could leave it like that. That came out surprisingly well, given I didn't even touch a image editing program for it.

--Sweetie Belle

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

We cooooould always go with that old one, with the bat ponies in the bar or pub or whatever that was.

But I also like the current one. No one will break the rules with Flutterbat watching them.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I liked that one, but not too long after I put it up, I noticed something. This group also liked that one, and they had it first.

It was a pity, because it really was appropriate.

And, yeah, I'd have trouble breaking the rules with her watching me...

--Sweetie Belle

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

Dang it! The rival group! One day we'll get them!

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Yeah. I'd cut in slightly different spots, so we were both clearly cropping from the same picture, not copying each other, but that was a little too derivative. Trouble was that was a really good choice for a picture with a lot of bat ponies that can be cut down to the right size.

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34