Faustian Orthodoxy 77 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hello there.
I would really like to submit Apple Blooms Bath to this group, my magnum opus.
However I don't think an appropriate folder exists.
Because Spoiler Alert:

A friendship letter is written by someone other than Twilight, this is in line with Season 2 canon and timeline. However it is not designed to fix or alter anything, so it is more in the spirit of the best of season 2, which L. Faust was still involved with.
I think it was overall excellent with one or two slips and thus warrants a folder for its own particular canon.

I liked your story. You should have put a link to it in your message.

Sharp Logic
Group Admin

Hehe, well, when I say "in spirit", I don't mean details such as who writes the letter, but to scenario and characters consistency: how ponies are presented, what they do, how they go about solving problems, the nature of those problems etc. As you say, there are good episodes in seasons 2+. But, they are good precisely because they fit within the spirit of season 1.

So, what about I simply add the story to the "in spirit" folder? :twilightsmile:

Well... the beef with folks other than TS writing to the princess is NGRs beef not mine so I suppose it could go in there. Still though Season 2 has the distinction of not having a single episode written by Dave 'spike at your service' polsky, which I think deserves an award of gratutitous merit as well as dedicated folders.
That wasn't even his worst *shudders*

Not to be an upvote whore but if you liked my story could you literally 'like it' as in click the thumbs up. Does mean a lot to an author.
Also the letter to the princess is about as long as Apple Blooms canon letter in the cutie pox and indeed most letters to the princess so the length is just fine.

Sharp Logic
Group Admin

LOL. Well, I've moved it to the In Spirit folder then. If this group grows so much that splitting that folder into specific ones makes sense I'll do so, but with only four stories so far I don't think it'd make much sense have many folders already.

Oh, and thanks for the submission! If you know of more stories that should be listed here please mention (or if possible link) them and I'll add them!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5