Female OC's 224 members · 332 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Looking for some ideas. In my main story, there's a female character named Lucretia who's basically one of the main characters. I'd love to find out things people would like to see with a female main character, like things you're tired of seeing and things you want to see more of.

5213590 The only thing I can honestly say I am tired of is all of the FiE. one-shots. We need more chaptered stories with depth and content. As for what I want to see I'm still working out some of it. One thing I can say I do want to see is more meaningful woman x pony romances. Whether it's with a stallion or mare is irrelevant really because more of both are needed.

That said I know there aren't a lot of meaningfully characterized stallions. In fact Big Mac is still pretty much the only one. :facehoof: Still it would be good not to see us guys hogging the spotlight so much.

I have some ideas of my own on this subject one of which involves a girl who wants to be a knight. Seeing something along those lines could be great if done right. like a woman who is a talented stage magician and wishes to be the real thing ends up in Equestria and studies magic with somepony like Trixie, Twilight, Sunset Shimmer, or Princess Luna for example.

5213595 Excellent feedback! Thank you!

5213596 You're quite welcome. I have thought about this a lot and have wanted to voice my thoughts for a while now. So thank you for asking the right questions and making it happen. :yay:

5213597 I was gonna make it have sort of an end, but maybe I'll just keep going and have her tell her side of King of the Dead. I dono I've wanted to write a female main character but I've got a lot going on right now writing wise...

5213601 I know how you feel. I have some ideas of my own, but I too am tangled up in other writing projects at the moment myself.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6