Twilight's Kingdom 888 members · 903 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hi there! Nice to meet you! Let me introduce myself. My name is Alexander Justin, i'm 19 years old and i'm a brony for 3 years. I live in Romania. I am the owner of Comic Story Studio, that is a non-propheting organization. I am also the executive producer, director and main writer for the action movie bassed on My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: THE BATTLE OF HARMONY. The movie will be split into two parts, and about 100 minutes long ( Part I - 60 minutes and Part II - 40 minutes )! The project came to fruition last year in November, and now I’m look for some hard working bronies to help bring my vision into reality! I should mention that those working on the project will be doing so without being paid.
At the moment I have 1 co-director, 4 VA’s and 2 writers. We are working at the storyline for part one at the moment, so that's what you'd be working on, as well. To be honest i ran out of ideas and it's geting really hard for me. If you consider yourself a good writer, send me a message on my Skype adress-->> comicstorystudio.and.hmp
Thanks for your time and I hope to get in contact with some of you soon!

The Battle of Harmony blog-->>http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Comic%20Story%20Studio/blog

Twilight-the-Pony
Group Admin

Locking thread and issuing a warning.
While this is somehow pony-related, this group isn't meant for recruitment and / or advertisement, even if this is for a

non-propheting organization

...yeah. Let's not go there.

This should be discussed with an admin before posting it here.
~Twi

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2