MLP: Chaos Rising 8 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Talguy21
Group Admin

Okay. Despite this being the home of chaos and disharmony, we're not an unfriendly group! Introduce yourselves to your fellow anarchist here! Or just chat with everypony, or whatever.

Anywho, I'm Talguy, and for those of you who don't know, I made Blue Lightning and Red Thunder. I also try and keep Split honest, even though he gets away with some things anyway. :ajbemused: You know what I'm referring to, Split.

I also write fanfiction, though most of mine revolves around a plucky pack of passion-pilfering pony-pretenders.

In the meantime, enjoy your stay here at the Chaos Rising forums. Oh, and the chocolate milk is on the house. Yes, literally, but it's free too.

Hi everypony! I'm Split_Second_the_Pegasus, and I am responsible for creating Split Second (Obviously), Last Minute and Legit Sniper. I'm the main author of the story, and I'm basically the glue of the group!

Errm... I have no Idea what your talking about Talguy! :twilightsheepish: :scootangel:

Anyways, feel free to ask us, that is to say, the Authors anything you want to know about the story.

Except for spoilers. That's a big no-no.

Talguy21
Group Admin

But if they ask for spoilers, what should we do? Shadow's trolling, Dark's pass-time, or D.B.'s... 'methods'?

Who want's to meet D.B.? Didn't think so.

Epsilon-Delta here! I'm shrouded in mystery.

3265883 Maybe we should just stick with a simple... "No..."? Instead of going all cuckoo crazy on them. :pinkiecrazy: :rainbowhuh: Although Shadow trolling them would be funny. :trollestia:

Drayco Meowfoy
Group Admin

Drayco Meowfoy here, and my name is a reference to Harry Potter and that I like cats. My character is Dark Tendencies, a serial killer.

I believe discord has it right, I mean chaos is the natural order. Some say all chaos is disorder but disorder is a type of order.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6