The Ending-Verse 590 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So... I noticed a lot of these have Discord bring Jason to Equestria and just sort of leave him to his own devices. What if one of them has Discord take responsibility for Jason right away? Discord doesn't just leave Jason alone in the Everfree Forest, he brings him back to his place in the Chaos Dimension and lets him stay in his place. And the story could be their attempts to get Ponyville to give Jason a fair chance, only for nothing to go right, to the point where Discord gets increasingly fed up and just loses his temper at everyone for their bigoted treatment of his friend. Maybe he DOES manage to win over a few residents, I can see him talking Fluttershy into giving him a chance, and Pinkie's definitely the most likely to be swayed, so maybe make a quartet out of them, trying to help Jason integrate into society to no avail. At the end of the day, though things don't work out with Ponyville, Jason can just be happy he has made at least SOME genuine friends.

While it would indeed be nice to see, wouldn't it go completely against Discord's nature?... remember that he does try be descent and kind in one of the episodes, and it almost kills him.

Comment posted by MetaMaster54610 deleted Sep 9th, 2023

No, that was because he was trying to be completely normal and throw his chaotic self out the window entirely. It's possible to be kind and compassionate while also still being chaotic and wacky, just look at Pinkie Pie..

Sounds like an interesting spin on this

Hye

I would definitely read it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7