The Ending-Verse 589 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I had mentioned throwing my hat into the ring of these Ending-verse stories, but I need to know: Jason will indeed be a main character, but my own original character, am I permitted to give him a special power and/or weapon upon entering a man made portal to Equus?

I believe as long as you tell how he gets these powers or weapons it’s all fine. Otherwise it might just be like a self-promotion story or may lack character development. Regardess, it’d be nice to see more people contribute to the Ending-verse so, best of luck! :raritystarry:

7761649 Okay, thank you for your input, I’ll explain it to the best of my ability :twilightsmile:

7761649 Two other questions: 1. Would it be okay if I added a soundtrack to the story, like certain music for certain situations? 2. I’m kinda stuck for a title; “The Ending Marks A New Beginning” or “A New Beginning Born From An Ending”, which one do you think is better?

1) Sure go on! :pinkiehappy:
2) Both looks fine but I personally like “The Ending Marks a New Beginning” better.

7761857 Again, thank you for your input, and one last question: I’d like to use an opening theme, but I’m stuck between three different ones:

I’ve seen how Ending-verse stories are written, but I want to include an opening theme that portrays the verse and my story altogether. Which do you think is the best?

I’d say the second one.

7761896 I was thinking the same; Nameless Story is a good song, but it’s a little too cheerful sounding, the Ultra Despair Girls theme is good, but it’s too serious about death and despair, so the second one, a good balance of both, seems perfect, so thanks, I needed a second opinion just to be sure. The story may not be posted immediately, not only because I have more incomplete stories, but I’m usually busy IRL, even so, I still make some time for my stories and I’m writing down notes for my Ending-verse story, so hopefully I’ll have up at some point.

Thank you for your assistance, and I’ll let you know if I need anything else! :twilightsmile:

You’re welcome!

7762207 Quick thing: I may tweak my story a little because I was going over it, and saw that the beginning was too quick, I’ll probably think of something for a weapon, but I may change some things; originally I was going to make it as a Star Wars-like story, with my OC using a lightsaber and the Force, but…it felt a little too…unrealistic. So I’m rearranging the story to something a little more reasonable and fantasy-like, I hope this hasn’t changed anything major or upset anyone.

Yes it's going to be nice to get a new entry to this verse I wish you the best of luck you could have his power be something like he can copy abilities after seeing them end practicing just a idea also wanted to ask are you planning on making it more light hearted or keeping it more black coffee no Sugar

7786796 Well, I have more than a few things in the works for it and to answer your question, I plan to have a mix of both; my OC will travel Equestria, helping others along the way, with Jason Wright, after finding out about him and his escapades while still maintaining his ruthless persona, having his Changelings hunt him down.

One other thing: in my story, Earth will be going through a nuclear apocalypse due to the stupidity of arrogant nation leaders launching warheads upon other nations. I figured that should be plenty dark for right this minute.

I hope to have my story published eventually, but real life and my other stories are currently in the way, so be on the lookout :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12