New Lunar Republic Military Police 70 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
Midnight Rider
Group Admin

With immediate effect there will be a change of command. Your new CO is now Lolk. You will respect and listen to him to the letter.

Midnight Rider
Group Admin

I am done with this place. Can you kick me out? Please. Honestly i cant do anything to this place. I tried but i couldnt. I tried my fuckin hardest and the best i could but no one cares about what i do.

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

3249661 don't worry, I'll get it up and running, you bet your bottom dollar I will, and nothing can stop me, it's time for my serves years to come back.

Midnight Rider
Group Admin

Good luck. This page is dead. Thats why i closed it before Lolk brought it back.

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

3249670 Oh, this will be thriving how much do you want?

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

3249694 Hello there.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

Ah yes, you're the one I made an admin if my memory serves correct.

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

3249701 Yes, yes you did, and since I now have power, my first act is broadcasting, this group, and setting rules down, that all must abbey to the fullest extent of the law. All will be well respected able men that will enforce the law of NLR, to it's greatest effort.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

Excellent. Call me if you need any help. I'll be jumping between this and several other NLR groups.

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

3249721 Will do if needed.

Midnight Rider
Group Admin

I'l catch you lads later. Honestly guys you two are amazing. Probably the best two friends i've made on here. Thank you

/)

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

3249725 just doing my job is all.

Ummmm... Hello? I'm trying to figure out exactly what to do here... Help?

Midnight Rider
Group Admin

Well originally this group was set up as a counter to all the Over Powered things that a few others in a couple of RP's. So i made this group to haul in those who were essentialy. Breaking the laws of the army

3339501 Okay, is this group open to rping? If there are no Mary Sues it would be awesome.

Midnight Rider
Group Admin

It was initially a open RP group but we would also work in conjunction with the Army Navy and Air Force as one if needed. Like the real military would but a few things got outta hand (Ie they broke the law. Insubordination and AWOL) and thats when i decided to create this. So yeah we work along with them too.

And no Mary sues at all.

Cool! I'm gonna go create a character now!

new member here! it is my honor to be part of the NLR. i vow that i will be loyal,respectful,and honest. i will follow all commands without hesitation and listen to my superiors without question. long live Princess Luna!

~ The Seventh Natural

Comment posted by Rising deleted Mar 8th, 2015
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21