International Fangs Appreciation Society 37 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Tentacle Slaphappy
Group Admin

Do something nice for your mom. :pinkiehappy:

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

You are Flutterbat! All the other ponies don't understand what it's like being a vampire fruit bat pony, so you've decided to turn them into your vampire minions, maybe taking over Equestria in the process.

Open the doors below to find ponies to turn into your vampire minions. If you see a bat version of a pony, then that pony is now your servant/friend/waifu/whatever you want them to be. Start out small with tier one ponies, when you gather more minions you can open the doors from the higher tiers to look for more difficult targets, if you so choose.

Be careful, though, society doesn't approve of your activities! Certain images will give you strikes, get four and you lose everything! If you're in a tight spot, you can stop any time and keep you minions.

Derpy- this isn't literally Derpy Hooves. This is a metaphore for you making a horrible mistake and having no idea what went wrong, tipping ponies off to your plot. If you get an image with a non-bat Derpy, give yourself one strike.

Non-bat ponies- If you open any other picture without a bat pony in it, then that means the pony in question has found out that you are a vampony. Give yourself two strikes. HOWEVER, if the pony in picture has already been turned to the bat side then you get no strikes, and if you turn the pony that has given you the strikes then you can remove the strikes they gave you.

Note that tier 4 contains nothing but the four princesses and a gauntlet of non-bat ponies. Statistically speaking, it is the most risky tier to go to. However, if you can turn all four princesses then you are now the new ruler of Equestria and automatically win the game and all the ponies.

Hint: The non-bat version of a pony always appears one tier up from the turned version of them. This means that the longer you spend on one tier, the safer the next will be. Also, if you're looking to remove strikes then you chance to do so will be one tier down.

Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 Tier 4
(3 Ponies) (6 Ponies) (10 Ponies)
Door 1A Door 1B Door 1C Door 1D
Door 2A Door 2B Door 2C Door 2D
Door 3A Door 3B Door 3C Door 3D
Door 4A Door 4B Door 4C Door 4D
Door 5A Door 5B Door 5C Door 5D
Door 6A Door 6B Door 6C Door 6D
Door 7A Door 7B Door 7C Door 7D
Door 8A Door 8B Door 8C Door 8D
Door 9B Door 9A Door 9C Door 9D
Door 10A Door 10B Door 10C Door 10D