Gay Christian Bronies 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

But I'm totally gay. What should I do?

But I don't feel like doing that. So what do I do?

Do you like little boys?

I like boys a lot. Usually curvier or more mature boys though.

Well, you probably want to apply to some kind of Catholic approved theological college. Avoid bringing up your sexual preferences. I know it can be hard to hide all that fabulous, but if you can tone it down and prove you can be discreet about it, they'll understand your needs. Trust me, they're just as gay as you are, and just as interested in boy butt. Being a Catholic priest is all about two main things: getting that altar boy booty, and putting on a "holy" front. You'll need to hide your flamboyance if you want into it, but you'll earn your reward of the most delectable boys in your flock if you pull it off.

Once you demonstrate your ability to lie convincingly, they'll assign you to some parish or church or something, where you'll have to maintain that image in front of a bunch of gullible idiots for awhile. I haven't attended the classes myself, but I am pretty sure they will teach you how to select your preferred altar boy, groom him to accept your advances, then not tell after you've indulged. But you'll have to study hard and be especially diligent about heeding the advice of your teachers if you want to be successful.

Alright. I can be very discreet as I live in the bible belt. No one would guess I'm gay. So I sgould be fine.

A holy crusade against pedophile priests? Sign me up!

Do you want to be a priest because you feel Gods calling, or for other reasons?

The person you tagged wrote this in 2017. They haven't logged in to Fimfic since October 2018.

Wow, sorry for the thread necro!
How embarrassing, how did I miss that?:twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14