Starving Authors 310 members · 2,690 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

So....I've been gone awhile and this group as really boomed! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone making the group stand by posting on forums or even starting some :) Also, thank you to where ever all these new people are coming from! I have no idea where all these people are hearing about this group but it's super exciting ^_^ We're up to 58 members already!!!! Well that's my little spiel but again thank you everyone!

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

Amg! I love the reference lmfao!
Go Starving Authors! :D

972684 *still waiting for chapter 4 so he can continue the collab fanfiction*

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

I know haha...And I hate to say I haven't worked on it at all in my absence >.<

974350 absence? ive seen you have logged on at least every other day :raritydespair:

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

¿Qué? Lol I haven't logged in forever o.0 I mean, I know a few of my friends have my password, so maybe them accidentally? I don't know x.x

LOL Its been awhile hu?

1051720 Ah okay then, but still need the chapter or at least knowledge of who dies and survives so I can do the fanfiction without worry of stalling it.

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

I know it has been o.0

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

I would love to tell you but
1. I don't give spoilers to ANYONE not even my real life friend who I share story ideas with
2. I'm still working out parts of the plot line lmfao so I'm not sure exactly what I want to happen until I write the chapter >.<

1061331 Well... with chapter 4 finally out I can concentrate on Zell's interactions for my next chapter.

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

True ^_^ Let me know how it goes ^_^

1061444 thats as far as my chapter can go honestly, after it's done chapter 5 will need to be made

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14