Starving Authors 310 members · 2,690 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Zelda Spectrum
Group Contributor

I have just finished the first chapter of my new story currently entitled "From Crystalic Dust" and I need some help with proofreading and editing. It is quite a lengthy read since the chapter is a little over 10k words, but I will provide a link and password to anyone willing to help.

Also, I need help with the story's title and synopsis as I am not very satisfied with them in their current state.

Title: From Crystalic Dust

Synopsis: King Sombra has returned, and this time, he has brought the city of Canterlot to its knees. Catching every pony off guard, he has brought destruction and ruin to Equestria and has transformed all of its inhabitants into crystallic slaves. However, one beacon of light still keeps the king at bay. A small band of freedom fighters have been locked in a permanent stalemate with Sombra's army for the past eight years. Can these freedom fighters dethrone the usurper king and return harmony and peace to the land, or is Equestria permanently doomed to its eternally chaotic fate?
[Progressively Grimdark]

How can I make both of these sound more attention grabbing than they currently are?

Thanks,
The Spectralist :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1