Equestria Pony Meat Business 146 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
The Dark Ghost
Group Admin

Hello all I wanted to make a forum where people can drop their Fic ideas that they may or may not want to write, that take place in the Equestria Meat Business universe. Go ahead. Get creative

Okay, I have a lot of ideas for this ever since you first started and they've only grown from then.
I've had ideas for toys, though I may want to wait for you to write that chapter to get a better idea as to what toys there are.
This is only one of the many ideas I have.
-Due to the fact the ponies have opened portals to other universes/dimensions (to better their business and get new human customers) a strange effect has occurred and it is rapidly becoming more frequent. Souls and spirits of humans from all the worlds are becoming bound to the mirror pool and are reincarnating as clones with all memories of their lives intact. This obviously causes some problems, though some are content to be slaves, though it might be because they don't want to be mind wiped by KARiN.
The biggest problem comes from the free spirits who are capable of possessing clones (harder to do with those with will and memories) though not originals (to the originals' great relief). The difference between these two spirits is that reincarnae are bound to their clone bodies and when they die, their souls return to the mirror pool to continue the cycle. The free roamer is not bound to their hosts so tend not to stay long in any one body, unless they really like their host, though when the body dies they are free to choose another one.
Some slave ponies even make deals with these spirits due to the benefits that reincarnae and the possessed receive, such as double or more magic (older spirits make this effect stronger), enhanced physical and mental toughness so they can endure more from their masters. Obviously, everyone in this slice of the multiverse wishes to capitalize on this strange phenomenon.

Well that is one very large wall of an Idea.:pinkiecrazy:
Hopefully many more are to come. Hope you like it.:scootangel:

My ideas are still lying around in our private chat. I wrote quite a few of them back then.

It's time for another one of my ideas.
I was thinking of Chrysalis and her changelings having a hivemind and even if they didn't the ponies have probably encountered a species who does.
So using magic and/or technology so you can link the master's mind to his slave ponies so he can telepathically communicate with them or order them to do various jobs because they must with this system.
The ponies can also use the system to speak to one another but the master hears it all.
The best part about this system is even if they are rebellious you can just mind control them or assume direct control and make them meat puppets.
Also you can sense everything they sense and peer though their eyes without them knowing.

That's my second idea at the moment for that and it needs a bit of work. My creativity isn't working well at the moment, though I'll begin writing more of my ideas down instead of just in my head.

The Dark Ghost
Group Admin

3797974 I seem to be on a possession kick since I got even more ideas for my first one and all others seem to have flown the coop.
-KARiN realizes that controlling the Reincarnae (All spirits are now classified as Reincarnae) will be extremely difficult and she can't possibly mind wipe them all because it won't last long for some reason anyway.
KARiN searches for something to contain the most problematic of the Reincarnae, when an ex-gamer, wearing the body of a Celestia clone suggests a karmic/reputation reward system. KARiN agreed to test it with the more malcontent of them, and discovered that almost 80% of the malcontent of the Reincarnae were happy with it.
KARiN & the princesses meet to decide whether or not to implement this system or not. It is eventually decided that the system should be used, though modified with a Bit Credit system. The Bit Credit system (BCS) is simply an allowance of bits on a credit and how much they recive is regulated via the reputation system. They then can buy items ,even things like toys or, in the case of free roaming Reincarnae back up clone bodies, depending on their reputation.
There are limits of course, where you have to have a certain level of reputation and bits to buy what you want.
With the systems in place KARiN noticed a rise in not only morale but efficiency go up by more then 50%. Curious she searched for the cause and found that some of the more influential Reincarnae were forming groups that also included normal slave ponies, and pooling their resources together to help each other out (though they all agreed that eventually they'll get shipped out).
These groups, also known as "Enforcer Herds" actually help KARiN keep the factory in good order, whether by up keeping or fixing machines about to break, stopping fights before they get too bad (too bad meaning one disables/kills the other and they need to be disposed), stopping most rapes (it's not possible to stop all of them), watching the mental health of ponies around them and sending them to Dr.Flutters if necessary and (THE most important one!) keeping Derpys away from anything important and keeping them occupied with other things so they don't DESTROY the factory! KARiN would weep in joy if she could.
As for how the reputation system works, it works visually via collars with changing colours. Blue is the highest reputation you can have basically exalted level, and everypony knows of you.
Green is high to very high reputation, Many now know of you in a favorable light.
Yellow is medium reputation, nobody really knows about you. All new Reincarnae start here.
Orange is medium low, ponies know you've made mistakes (hopefully) but will be wary.
Red is low to extremely low, ponies and KARiN don't like you.
Black is no rep. In other words you are DOOMED.

Another wall of ideas, and I will probably have more tomorrow.:pinkiehappy:

The Dark Ghost
Group Admin

3788414 This is like for spin off idea's you know? If people want a fic written but don't have time they can dump their ideas here.

Here is the continuation of my ideas from yesterday.:pinkiesmile:
-The Bit Credit System, is a marvel both for it's simplicity and complexity. Using a card that is connected via magic to their spiritual energy, Reincarnae can order resources, items and other things (pretty much the only thing not allowed is weaponry) as long as they have the reputation, with their allowance they are paid each week depending on reputation.
Blue reps are paid anywhere from 250-500 bits per week.
Green is paid anywhere from 150-249 bits per week.
Yellow is paid 100-149 bits per week.
Orange is paid 50-99 bits per week (in hopes of them behaving better).
Red-black are not paid at all, and are more likely to be ground up or mind wiped.
The Reincarnae (especially Enforcer Herds) tend to use (or abuse) these systems to their favor, by using something that most ponies and KARiN forget. All Reincarnae remember all of their past lives, thus allowing them to learn more skills then most would. So the "Herds" typically tend to focus on a single skill generally, to keep the factory working and the fact that they mostly are bored waiting to be shipped off to their new master/mistress, since it sometimes takes months.
The "Herds" pooled their bits together to start a library that any and all ponies can go and read, if they are bored and ironically (or maybe not) the number of fights/rapes/mental breakdowns dropped by about 10% (apparently idle hooves tends to drive some ponies crazy).

And that's all I have right now. I will most likely try write a story based on this, but anyone else is free to take my ideas to write their own stories.:yay:

The Dark Ghost
Group Admin

3801348 It never happened ;(

4750571 That's a pity but I have been running it through my head again so I may actually get around to writing it. Wish me luck on that.:pinkiehappy:

The Dark Ghost
Group Admin

4750904 we have a skype group if you need some help editing or have ideas

4751047 Ah yes I remember that. I already joined once or twice until my internet decided it wasn't good enough for skype. :pinkiesad2:
I am suppose to be getting 2/mbps but it varies because the internet is directly tied into the cellular service and everyone here is basically on the cellphones 24/7. So until I can upgrade to a (hopefully) 8/mbps connection I'm sad to say I can't really use skype.:ajsleepy:
That and I've been having conflicts between my wifi and windows 8. So would it be a large problem if I instead used PMs?

The Dark Ghost
Group Admin

4751115 PMs are ok :)

The Dark Ghost
Group Admin

I need to do research on storing ponies for delivery

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14