The Trotting Dead 38 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 1090 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1,090
Reganthestrange
Group Admin

New thaaaaaaaaaaaaaang :pinkiecrazy:

3337651 (See ya.)
(So everything that has happened since I got here:
A character named Buckshot Gauges, a homosexual Las Pegasus police officer. (I have multiple versions of Bucky, this is the gay version.) Was saved by Steel from a group of bandits and was brought into the group. Everyone there soon found out he was gay and he fell in love with a stallion named Dura, which a bartender named Sweet Cider also fell in love with. A few things happened and they ended up forming a gay herd. Bucky at one point went to go and get his semi truck, at which point he attempted to be badass and honked the horn, which attracted a whole bunch of trotters and an undead minotaur, which attacked him. Steel was then killed trying to save him and Jericho and Code Red became angry at him, which forced him to leave the group. He went back to the bar and now currently stays with Dura and Sweet Cider. Meanwhile, Code Red's first griffon boyfriend, Boltaction, which his actual name is Beauregard, showed up and tried to help Jericho catch up to her by attempting to shoot her wing with a tazer round from his rifle. Jericho stopped him and fought him and then Code Red showed up. She and Jericho attempted to execute Beau because of his stupidity, but they failed. Code Red revealed that she was pregnant with a pony-griffon hybrid from Jericho. Later, Beau crash lands on the roof of the office and Jericho and Code Red discover him there unconscious. He wakes up and instantly is fearful and at one point starts crying, because he had been recently raped, which Jericho figures out. They discover that when Beau starts fiddling with a radio that there is a mare who is actively operating a radio station. Now the office is being overrun by trotters, and here we are now.
There you go!:pinkiehappy:)

3337683 (Oh, my bad. I was telling it from when I got here. How long has he/she been gone?)

Reganthestrange
Group Admin

3337674 (I know, but we had went over 2000 messages)

3337728 (What reply? The rundown I gave them?)

3337746 (Ah, okay. I guess they'll find it when they come back.)

3338086 (That's alright. Just waiting for Code Red, I presume?)

3338097 (Mainly? Are there other small things to do?)

3338143 (I thought you meant in the RP.)

3338275 (Sorry for delay, other RP. And I don't know if any ideas would work right now, we're kinda still busy with a really big scene.)

3338366 (Let's wait until Polaris gets back.)

3338948 (So...... How's your day been?)

3338965 (I know right, I was worried about him all day)

3338978 (Me too, I know what he's going though)

3339020 (After I read the blog post, I found out that me and him have more in conmen then I thought)

3339047 (It is very Interesting)

3339051 (You two done talking about me? It's rp time.)

3339103 (I'm on, then again, you already knew that)

3339168 She flies out, barely managing to stay in the air due to all of the weight. Lets... Go.

3339180 She instantly starts to fly easier. She nods at him. Thanks.
Go go go! Rainbow Dash shouts at them. Get out! I got the elements!

3339189 Cmon, let's go. Where to?
We'll meet up at the ruins of Canterlot castle! From then on... I don't know. Just meet us there!

3339196 Red follows him, dodging flying trotters. We need to get free!
Rainbow nods and watches them go, her pistol held in a tight grip. Theyre safe... I know they are... I need to find my friends. She heads back inside. Twi? Applejack? Flutters? Rarity? Pinkie? Anypony here?

3339209 Good... I'm getting exhausted... her speed starts to drop. It's enough for a trotter to cling on to her hind legs, it's teeth getting dangerously close to her warm flesh.

3339222 She screams from the sudden attack. Her flying momentarily lapses, but she recovers quickly.

Rainbow gallops over to her, and props her up. No time to explain! Fire, trotters, destruction! A lot of trotters! We gotta move! Where are the others?!
(Gotta go to bed.)

Reganthestrange
Group Admin

3339232 Fluttershy looks around panicking, there are trotters advancing on her. She cowers to the ground this is the end. she weeps.
Suddenly Discord crashes into the building, he has pinkie pie in his arms and he picks up Fluttershy.

3339490 Sweet looks at the office, he knows there are ponies that are trying to get out, he flies to the roof of the building, and walks inside

Reganthestrange
Group Admin

3339496 Discord teleports out of the building and onto the roof, he let's go of Fluttershy so she can fly on her own.
T....thank you she whispers.
Pinkie Pie looks around, Where is everypony?

(Fuck... None of my characters can be in this situation.)

3339497 Hey, you three, I can get all of you to a safe place Sweet says when he see Discord, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie

Reganthestrange
Group Admin

Discord laughed, im perfectly fine on my own thanks, I don't need a pony to tell me where to go.
Fluttershy gave a sheepish smile, Dont mind him, where is it?

(well shit in a toaster im scared of goats. 5 Arcs. Nice....Im still in on this though right?)

3339511 It's a bar, a few blocks away from here

Reganthestrange
Group Admin

3339518 is everypony else there?

3339521 Not yet, I'm going to look for the rest of your group, just head over to the bar

Reganthestrange
Group Admin

3339524 flutterhsy nodded, alright.
I'll come with you, said Discord, he set Pinkie Pie on Fluttershys back

3339526 If that's what you want to do

Reganthestrange
Group Admin

3339532 Discord smiled,why would I ever do something I don't want to do?
Fluttershy gave a small wave be careful. She flew off with Pinkie pie to the bar

(Gotta go have a shower, be back in a bit :pinkiecrazy:)
3339537 (HI FRIEND)

(right. if i am i'l need a update on this. Ohh am i gonna enjoy being a military survivor :pinkiecrazy:)

3339544 Well, lets see if anypony is still alive in there

Comment posted by JustSomeGuy112 deleted Jun 6th, 2014

3339547 (Sweet! I got a military survivor as well... Somewhere... Else... And an update? The skyscraper they were in is being assaulted by trotters. The evacuation is in progress.)

3339549 Sweet! What are you doing up there?! White shouts, dodging trotters on the ground, waving his knife around.

(sweet. I'l get to it then :pinkiecrazy: gunz for dayz. If you notice the reference your my friend for lyfe. #ThugLyfe)

How quickly could everything go from bad to shit storm...Two days apparently.

I walk down the street my ACU and Tan body armour and fatigues showing me out against everything else. The radio on my shoulder not been used for well over a week now.

Sighing heavily I shoulder my adaptive combat rifle and activate the radio.

"Zulu-Mike-2-4 This is Warhound 3-1 How copy?"

3339555 (A DayZ player? *squee!*)
Only static answers his call.

3339552 Saving ponies! Now go back to the bar!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1,090