Maud Pie is Best Pony 890 members · 315 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
PureLogic
Group Admin

Howdy, howdy, howdy!!! It's ME! Ha, ha! Pinkie! Twilight asked me to do something super-duper-cool-mazing-awesome-funna-fun-funnerific for you guys! So, I CAME UP WITH THIS!!! :pinkiehappy: It's RANDOM FACTS!!! I think they're all about rocks, but I dunno!

Fact SEVEN!!!
Did you know that anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world there is a duck watching you?! Did ya, did ya, did ya?! This is a TOTALLY REAL phobia! Isn't that crazy?! All the ducks around me are afraid of Gummy- I dunno WHY because Gummy's such a sweety gator! But they are, so this isn't a fear of mine OR Gummy's!

TWENTY-NINE!!!
You're more likely to die on your way to buy a lottery ticket than you are to actually win the lottery! Yea! It actually is more likely to happen rather than getting struck by lightning- yowch!!! That lighty-zappy-thingy is just SO MEAN sometimes!

I CAN'T COUNT THIS HIGH!!!
I'm sure that you already knew this, Maud, but I don't this Rainbow Dash does!!! Igneous rocks are formed in molten magma! Ohmygosh! Those poor wocky-rockies! They have to sit in a volcano until it erupts and lets them fly out and hit ponies in the face.

MAUD IS AN AWESOME SISTER!!!
Wisconsin gets TOOOOONS of snow, right? Well, you'd think that they'd use rock salt to melt it-- AND YOU'RE WROOONG!!! They use cheese!!! Cheese brine to be exact! Cheese brine is the salty liquid byproduct that fancy-shmancy gourmet mozzarella balls come in, YUUUM!!! Wisconsin has SOOO much of it that they use it instead of the rock salt to save money AAAAND recycle!! :pinkiehappy:

And that's how Equestria came to be! I hope you guys enjoyed!!!
Next time I'll tell you how Maud got her cutie mark! It's a doozy!

3142310 Knew every one except the cheese thing :D

PureLogic
Group Admin

3142446 The cheese thing is my favorite! :raritywink:
HOORAY!! YOU ARE NOW DEEMED A SMARTICLE PARTICLE!!! What do you want for a prize?! :pinkiehappy: (I've got caaaaaaake!)

3142468 *checks pocket* I already have a cake in my pocket to go with my tater tots. I just wanna snuggle.

PureLogic
Group Admin

3142475 Okey-doki-loki! (Aww man! What am I gonna do with 300 pounds of cake and no one to assault?!)

3142501 assault? Cake? Whoa, I'm going to have to respectfully reject your amorous advances, Lady of the Pie. I am going through some stuff or some other excuse right now. But I do appreciate the thoughts. Maybe we can go for pizza later.

PureLogic
Group Admin

Okey-doki-loki then! I've got some chimi-cherries to bake! Or cherry-changas...? Chimi-cherry? Cherry-changa? Chimi-cherry or cherry-changa? Oooh! Chimi-cherry-changa?!

Wait-- ICECREAM!!!

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Pinkie?! I asked you to get normal facts! Have you read any of the books I gave you?!

(JK. Good job, Pinkie!)

PureLogic
Group Admin

Yea, I hit the books really hard with Pound Cake's baseball bat! :pinkiehappy:

(WE THANK THEE FOR THY KIND COMPLIMENT!!!)

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Oh, Pinkie:facehoof:
You don't hit the books! I certainly hope you didn't damage them...

3142607 Alright, let's make some ice-cream. I have a feeling this is the start of a beautiful relationship.

Unless you're a communist.

PureLogic
Group Admin

Of course not, silly! The ice cream only made them taste better!

Yippee! I'm really good at making icecream! I've made mint chip, and oreo, and cookie, and chocolate-

:rainbowderp: Oops. Looks like it's time to make a clean getaway!!!
TO THE PINKIEMOBILE!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12