Maud Pie is Best Pony 890 members · 315 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Weeping Angel
Group Admin

MaudPie21 has just informed me that she will not be able to continue being an admin for our group. Because of this, I am demoting her to contributor and she will be classified as a retired admin and no longer the Rarity in the group.

Also, this means we need one more admin to run the group and become the Rarity figure for the group. Here is the place to apply to be admin once more, and one will be chosen.

So tell me why you want to be an admin! Tell me what you could do for the group, what you could improve, what you could be. If you have already applied for adminship, you may do so again. Also, contributors who wish to be promoted to admin may also apply. If a contributor becomes admin, then we will look for one more to replace them.

Thank you for reading. We need all the help we can get for the group. And on behalf of the whole group, I wish MaudPie21 the best.

~WA
Admin

What exactly does it entail?

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Making sure everything runs smoothly, banning/reporting people who break the rules, trolling forums for spam and stuff like that.

I'm game.
Theres a list of all my experience in admining on my main page if you want that.

I am an admin of;
Humans In Equestria
Human on Royalty
Humans are Bastards
Beings with Superpowers
Anime Crossovers
Cheese Pie
Adventures - AU
Tons and tons of various other small groups

Sky Dance
Group Admin

3141624 I would be a great choice because I am fabulous. I could fabulously clean up the threads and answer all questions asked, I could also organize the stories, because I am a very organized person, I am online quite often so I could always be interacting with the users :raritywink:

And i would make this group full of swag :rainbowdetermined2:

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Oh god!:rainbowlaugh:
How am I supposed to choose any one else after this?! :rainbowlaugh:
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, SKY DANCE?! WHY HAVE YOU MADE ME LAUGH?!

Sky Dance
Group Admin

Is my fabulousity to much to handle? xD

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

WHY!!!!!????
You're making this too hard!!!

Sky Dance
Group Admin

#icanbebestrarity

Weeping Angel
Group Admin