Maud Pie is Best Pony 890 members · 315 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Okay, I know we just started out, but already we have a fair sized group for a contest. I'm not saying to have one anytime soon, I'd just like to get a feel of who would participate if we did host a contest.

So yeah. Would you add a story? Would you vote, or rather the admins/contribs to vote? Would you get it in on time? And most importantly, if we were to have a contest, when would you like to have it?

Discuss. I'd like to see.
~WA

Sky Dance
Group Admin

3111493 I would like to see more Rocking action with everyone's favorite Rock, Boulder :derpytongue2:

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

I would like to see a love triangle between Maud, Boulder, and Tom:derpytongue2:
BOULDERXTOM 4 LIFE!!!

Sky Dance
Group Admin

3111502 Oh my word, it would be better than Twilight. it needs to happen :rainbowlaugh:

The rules could be just tell a under some 10,000 words featuring Maud, best written, and most original idea wins something.

Flutterpony
Group Contributor

depending on the number of entries I'd be willing to help vote of course. I'll have more free time in about 2 months.

keam
Group Admin

I would read and vote, but not write. Are writing for one as we speak, and personally, I think it's a hell I wouldn't like to go though ever again! :twilightsheepish:

MaudPie21
Group Contributor

I may or may not write for one, but I would most definitely read and vote. I think the contest should wait until at least, hm, April?

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

We would figure out the rules in the event one would happen, but my ideas are along that line, yes.

I think that the admins/contributors should be the ones judging, or a public poll. What do you guys think?

Eh, it depends on if I can find time, because I do have a few other stories I'd like to focus on first, plus I'm a contest judge for the current Twidash group contest.

So... maybe? :twilightsheepish:

keam
Group Admin

Ow everybody vote for there favorite!:pinkiesmile:

MaudPie21
Group Contributor

3113586 On the one hoof, admins/contributors only would make it more selective, but I think a public poll would be more fun (granted the the votes are valid). I'm not really sure which to vote for, but I'd lean more on the side of a public poll.

-Serpent-
Group Admin

Admins/Contributors judging :pinkiehappy:

Flutterpony
Group Contributor

3113586 I like the public poll idea since that includes admins etc. and every other member. As long as nopony tries to make it a popularity contest rather than a writing contest, it should be alright.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14