The Ministry of Morale 51 members · 39 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Theforrealdeal
Group Admin

Who do you think you are?

Let us know! Introduce yourself!
Here are a few questions that can help you get started. You can add or subtract any questions or information as you'd please.

Who are you?
Why are you here?
Who's your favorite pony?
Are you a gamer? Athlete? Student? Work force? Rocket scientist? Other?
Where are you from?
Favorite song?
Favorite drink?
Are you a writer, a reader, artist, other?
How long have you been a brony?
What makes you happy/calm?

Theforrealdeal
Group Admin

I'll start this out...

I'm the one and only Theforrealdeal!

That's a pretty good question... :ajunsure:

Definitely Pinkie. :pinkiehappy:

Not much of a gamer. Not much of a competitive athlete. Very much a student hoping to head into the field of medicine. Not much of a rocket scientist... I am pretty big into surfing, though.

Oahu, Hawaii.

Summer Nights by Iration

Root beer ftw

Writer, reader, not an artist, and I sometimes edit and critique stories.

Since Season 2

Taking long walks down a secluded beach on a mid-summer night with a full moon. Having an entire beach to yourself while the waves are good and surfing alone from noon till sundown is pretty neat too.

Who am I? That, my friend, is one of the great mysteries of life...
:rainbowlaugh:

My name is contodaslasganas = "With all the desire," something my math professor told me back in high school.

Why am I here? To write and spread joy, why else?

Favorite pony? Let me just dodge that bullet...
Who am I kidding? Tie between Fluttershy and Twilight.

I'm a freshman at MIT who just discovered the joy of writing fiction a couple months ago. My major is... um... I forget. It's got something to do with biology and computer science– I can never remember the formal name. I'm looking at following medicine, most likey. I imagine this to be my cutie mark, maybe, if I had one. (Thanks, TWG)

This is the extent of my knowledge on using TheGIMP.

I'm from Perú, but I've lived in California most of my life. Now, I'm experiencing spring weather on the East Coast (I don't find it much different from winter weather, honestly).

Favorite song? Way too many choices to choose from...
Let's go with this.

Favorite drink? I don't really know...

I write. For some stories, I have a planned outline. For others, I let the story lead me through its course. Oh, and I read, sometimes. I should probably read more now that I have over 100 in my Read Later list. :twilightsheepish:

I didn't know about the fandom until October of last year, but I joined this website the following month. I got hooked as soon as I saw all the fan-made music on youtube, and after reading this story, I knew there was no turning back now.

What makes me happy/calm? Music. And writing. And coding. No, scratch that. Coding is fun, but it contorts my mind into unfathomable twists of logic. :derpyderp2:

Now that I look, this comment is much longer than I thought it would be. Oh well! :scootangel:

Theforrealdeal
Group Admin

Coding...

*shiver* :pinkiesick:

I took a Highschool introductory class to programming cuz I was a little interested since it kinda runs in the family. After a semester of going through the basics, I knew there was no way I was gonna get into it.
I'm glad I took the course though. Good, but mostly aggravating, times.

3094909 Yeah. It's so funny because I took the introductory class to the introduction, and the coding was somewhat straightforward:

list1 = [x for x in range(5)]
list2 = ["test",[1,2]]
list2.extend(list1)
list2 = ?

In the actual introduction to EECS, you get:

Define different classes VSrc, ISrc, and Resistor based on the class OnePort.
Define a method solveCircuit that has as its inputs a list of instances of VSrc, ISrc, and/or Resistor and returns a dictionary with the voltage at all nodes as well as all currents in a circuit.

Who are you: Dragor

Why are you here: To get my fix.

Who's your favorite pony: Twilight Sparkle

Are you a gamer? Athlete? Student? Hobo? Rocket scientist? Other?: I used to be a gamer, then MLP came.

Favorite song: Birthday by The Crüxshadows

Favorite drink: Milk.

Are you a writer, a reader, artist, other: Mostly writer. I also play guitar a little and will do at least 2 MLP related music videos for the songs in my fic. I hope that someday I will have more time for reading and editing fics on this site, but that won't happen until I empty myself of these persistent ideas for stories that I have.

How long have you been a brony: Since July 2013 after watching Teens react to My Little Pony

What makes you happy/calm: MLP for some reason.

Theforrealdeal
Group Admin

That first part kinda made sense...

We used Python in my class and even then we didn't go very far with that.

PureLogic
Group Admin

There's nothing wrong with too much logic!

QUESTION TIME!!!

Who are you?
I'm me, silly! Although I've heard that people think I'm "in-sane". Are they CRAZY?! I'm always OUTSIDE, people!

Why are you here?
SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!

Who's your favorite pony?
Here comes a shocker--
TWILIGHT!!! No, I've met a new pony... A pretty cool pony...
MAUD PIE IS BEST PONY!!! :pinkiehappy:

Are you a gamer? Athlete? Student? Hobo? Rocket scientist? Other?
Ohohohohohohohohoh!!! I'm a gamer(girl is implied!)! And also an athlete! STAR TRACK TEAM RUNNING LADY PERSON FASTEST EEEEVEEER!! Not a hobo... but I've met a few hobos!
They were okay. :pinkiehappy:

Where are you from?
I've moved around all my life but I was born in Florida and now I live in Tennessee. Ah. The beautiful-est place in the world!
Wait...
Scratch that! I think I'm on the moon!

Favorite song?
It's a tie between 'You Are The Moon' by Hush Sound or 'The Gambler' by Kenny Rogers.
Nonononono! It's GOT to be 'The Devil Went Down to Georgia'! And every song by Alabama!

Favorite drink?
Water! Especially ICE Water! He, he!

Are you a writer, a reader, artist, other?
ANSWER-- Q: All of the above! Especially other! I'm very good at othering!
Although I'm not much of an artist. I can draw... maybe... a stickman? But all of my stickman turn out fat.

How long have you been a brony?
I PLEAD THE FIFTH!!
No, not really! I'm the judge, so I can't do that! But I'll guess that it was the start of season three.

What makes you happy/calm?
On summer days I'll stroll through the quiet woods by myself and just take the time to think and breath in the woodsy air. Just the outdoors in general.
And also cake.
And icecream.
But not icecream cake! You give me icecream cake and I give you angry Twilight. :twilightangry2:

And that's about it. :scootangel:

Only fair I should introduce myself...

I'm Longhaul. Long time lurker, occasional commenter.

I'm here because I enjoy reading good fanfiction.

You have to make me pick one... well, I won't. Instead, I'll pick three. Favorite Mane Six is :twilightsmile: , favorite backgrounder is :derpyderp1: , favorite princess is Luna (who really needs an emoticon, IMO).

None of these ... I'm a freight hauler.

IC: Appleloosa. OOC: North Texas.

Too many favorite songs to list.

I love sweet tea,

I'm a reader. I've had ideas for stories but can't quite articulate them.

I've been a brony for almost two years now. Came in at the end of Season 2.

Painting relaxes me and improves my mood. I'm not all that good at it but I think I'm improving.

... and I think that covers it. Nice meting all of you.

Theforrealdeal
Group Admin

Sounds like you're here for the Longhaul!

...please don't kill me.

Nah, it's all good. /)

Theforrealdeal
Group Admin

3099839 How many times have you heard that before?

Kinda lost count, but it's okay.

Heya! Name's Bluegrass Brooke (or just Brooke)

I'm a pegasister who saw this group on self promotion bureau :pinkiegasp: and just had to join! I want to be a fun person people can talk to and have fun around. I just started writing fanfiction and so only have one story out right now. But, I really want to write my latest idea into a new story. As soon as I figure out how.

I'm here to spread cheer silly! But I also would just love to meet all kinds of fans and have a great time.

Rarity is my favorite pony but I'm starting to love Pinkie Pie just as much. Pinkie and Cheese are my OTP!

I'm a student. Hazzah! I'm studying animal agriculture in college at the moment (just don't tell the ponies they might get upset). I also am an amateur artist using my sketches combined with gimp to make my ponies. I ride and drive horses too. Trail riding is my favorite activity ever :pinkiehappy:

Midwest America! Long live the country life!

My favorite music is bluegrass (though you've probably already guessed that). I don't really have a favorite song but this one's pretty awesome and has a catchy tune! I'm not picky as long as it's bluegrass :pinkiecrazy:

My favorite drink would totally be milk! Seriously, I go through like 4 glasses a day.

I write fanfiction. My story is here Light Fades Fast I'm a perfectionist so I don't write a lot because I'm so focused on what I'm working on at the moment. But soon and very soon I'll be starting my new story which I hope will go over better. I also draw OC's in gimp because I don't like how the pony maker OC's turn out.

I've been a pegasister for many a year. I think since the second season came but I can't remember.

Horses make me so very happy! I just go to the barn and inhale their wonderful earthy smell. Everything about the country is really relaxing. Writing fanfiction is the next best thing since I must live in the suburbs while I study. Oh and bluegrass music...

PureLogic
Group Admin

:pinkiegasp:
OHMYGOSH!

Do I know you? I feel like you've just stolen my life! (And my name!) :pinkiehappy: :rainbowkiss: :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15