The Children Of Time 5 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 748 )
  • Viewing 451 - 500 of 748
Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3122626 "I guess they use the Plunger... wait a minute, these arent dalek controls." Thunder examined the controls with his sonic. All Dalek controls are those multi colored semi-sphere things, these controls are made with people with some kind of hand in mind. I'm guessing..." Thunder trailed off, his eyes growing wide.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3122626 "That's impossible..."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3122660 ((Can we not bring in multiple different enemies into this thing?))
"What?" Quill asked.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3122674 ((Last one, I swear.))

"These are Time lord controls..."

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3122674 ((And dont worry, I'll solve this enemy arc, so you can keep using yours.))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3122682 ((ok...))
"That explains the long ass never-ending hallway." Quill said, "Not a very good time lord pilot if he crashed, the dalek is stupid."

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3122692 "You don't understand... This ship can't exist, we are the last of the Time Lords, If this ship is a time lord ship, then That means..."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"A time lord escaped and then crashed?" Quill guessed.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3122714 "Yeah, but that also means we're standing in a TARDIS. But who is the Time Lord?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"I don't know. I don't think we have met a time lord who would be horrible enough to crash. Besides, it looks like whoever was here is dead, along with a dalek for some reason." Quill said.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3122751 "I don't know, Keep a eye out for anything moving." Thunder said, wary for danger.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Ok." Quill said, her ears swiveling around for any sound.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3122770 "We should look for the Home Box, if it's still here, unfortunetly, a TARDIS'S Home Box in a vault that I can't locate."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Does it have a certain smell or look?" Quill asked.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3122792 "I don't know, why, do you smell something strange?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"No, just wondering if you knew what it smelled like." Quill shrugged.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3122818 "No, I don't think it has any smell. I guess we'll just have to hunt for the thing."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"I guess so." Quill said, looking at a small red circle on a part of the console being reflected by another part of the ship. She stared at it before she ran at it.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3122838 Thunder stared. "Uh, Quill, you ok?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Quill jumped onto the console, pressing multiple buttons and pulling random switches, as she tried to get to the red dot. When she got to it she hit a hoof against it, pressing a button that made the ship shake heavily and a part of the wall break down into another room, along with multiple other things that happened because of her button and lever pressing. She looked out from behind the console, "Um...I think I broke something." she said, folding her ears back.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3122876 Thunder stared open mouthed, Before snickering slightly. "Never mind Wolf, I'm thinking cat now." He walked towards the hole. "Quill, I found the home box."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"That was not funny." Quill said, walking over to him, "And I think I found it, by pressing a lot of buttons."

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3122929 "Ok, the sonic should be able to see what caused the crash." He pulled out his sonic and scanned the Home box, eyes widening. "It says it crashed from some kind of High intensity beam coming from this city, in this time, but, how? They cant have Beam weapons, they dont even have Combustion weapons."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Quill frowned, "Maybe the thing destroying the people who helped make roam fall did it?" She suggested, "Or something else..."

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3123004 "Maybe... We have to get out of here and find that weapon." Thunder started to walk out of the vault, when a voice rumbled throughout their minds.

WHO DARES ENTER MY TARDIS!!!!

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"A mouse." Quill said, pretending to squeak.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3123036 WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Why are you here?" Quill quipped.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3123054 I AM THE TARDIS!!!

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Then why did you ask who entered your TARDIS like it was yours when you are yourself? We didn't mean to intrude, we just wanted to know how you crashed and why. We aren't planning on hurting you. Here, check our bodies, you can tell we are time lords." Quill said.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3123084 YOU ARE NOT TIME LORDS

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"How are we not?" Quill asked.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3123114 YOU ARE EQUINES!!!!

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3123122 ((brb table setting))
"Alright. So your a human TARDIS then, that can speak. Fine then, technically, we are time ponies then, two hearts, our own TARDIS, and a sonic screwdriver." Quill said, taking out her sonic.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3123128 SCANNING... I DETECT BINARY VASCULAR SYSTEM, YOU ARE INDEED TIME LORDS, WHERE AM I?

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3123136 ((brb, pause the game. Gunna take a dinner break))
"Um...pony Roam, sometime before it falls I guess." Quill said, looking at Thunder.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3123233 Thunder was staring blankly at a wall, drool slowly dripping out of his mouth.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Quill slapped him in the face.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3123400 "GAH!!!" He shouted. He glared at his sister. "What the Buck was that for!?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"You were being weird." Quill said.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3123419 ENOUGH OF THIS FOOLISHNESS! WHERE IS THIS ROAM?

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3123411 ((hey guys sorry I'm late))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3123434 (9Respond to the one I got you with, its on the other page.))3123428
"Roam is in the old times of ponies." Quill said.

Comment posted by Maniacal Hero deleted Mar 18th, 2014
Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3123456 WHAT PLANET!?!?! WHAT GALAXY!?!?!?!

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3123456 WHAT HAPPENED TO GALLIFREY!?!?!?!?

Pen Brush
Group Admin

The planet of Equis, in the same Galaxy as the human planet I would assume." Quill said, her brother was totally unhelpful.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"The doctor put Gallifray into a time lock to stop the war." Quill said.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3122074 "Spirit?" Jack turns around and sees that she is gone.

• Viewing 451 - 500 of 748