The Children Of Time 5 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 853 )
  • Viewing 851 - 900 of 853
Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3105619 ((Lets start it tomorrow, ok?))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3105596 ((Before we go onto the trilogy...can me and Thunder have a slice of lifey sibling adventure thread?))
Quill sighed, "Should have done something with him." she said, walking into her TARDIS and closing the door. She stuck her head back out for a second, "I promise ill talk to you guys over the TARDIS phone this time, I wont go back to pirate time...actually, I need to fix the history books, I really need to fix the history books, don't look at any history book." she said quickly, before she put her head back in and her TARDIS disappeared.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3105623 ((Ok, but at 4-5 pm. I have school.))

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3105629 ((Ok, will this just be me and you?))

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3105629 ((That sounds good))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3105641 ((Yeah, just me and you.))

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3105649 ((Ok, when do you want to do it?))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3105656 ((Whenever, I will start the thread, I just need a name for it, besides Quill and thunders horrible sibling vacation))

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3105665 ((How about, sibling bonding?))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3105672 ((That would mean all of the children of time, Quill and thunders Sibling Vacation?))

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

((Remember when I suggested to make our RPs a story?))
3105680 ((but, me and jack really arent brothers, our fathers and mothers are completely different people, His parents are The Doctor and Rose, our parents are Doctor Whooves and Derpy.))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

((Alright, Sibling Bonding. Ill make the thread))

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3105709 ((Thanks, I'll be with you in a second.))

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

((I was thinking for when we make the Rp's into stories, we make each Rp a chapter, making one huge book.))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3105724 ((If we do that, then those would be huge chapters, and make no sense. Each RP has to be its own story, since they all are completely different))

Thunder Quill
Group Admin
Pen Brush
Group Admin

3105738 ((Besides, each RP has its own chapter break to it, if you look close enough.))

• Viewing 851 - 900 of 853