The Children Of Time 5 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 853 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 853
Thunder Quill
Group Admin

((Ok, here is our new RP, I wont be able to play for long, maybe til about 6-7, so lets begin, Micro, start us off.))

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

((Micro?))

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3090042 ((When Micro starts us off, and when you are typing out of character, use these: (()) ))

Comment posted by Pen Brush deleted Mar 14th, 2014
Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3090056 ((Ok, create an OC of sorts))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3090056 ((He could be a stowaway on my pirate ship. I was busy in the past being a pirate...))

((I have one: Ultramane. Loosely based on Ultraman.))

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

((Sorry it took me so long))

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3090073 ((NP, just start us off.))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3090066 ((Our characters cant be very OP))

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

((And also, as I said, I wont be able to play for long, maybe untill 6-7))

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3090086 ((Yeah, I posted the rules, but more will be added))

(("loosely", not "heavily")
I am Lazy Bones, the janitor of the pirate ship and the hotel in which the friends meet. I have an artifact that can turn me into an Alicorn super-hero for three minutes, and no more.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3090100 ((I thought you were a stowaway on quill's ship))

Okay, I'll be a stowaway with the secret artifact, hoping to stop at a place where nopony could find it!

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3090113 ((OK, but you forgot the (()) ))

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

((GOD DAMN IT!!! sorry guys, i got to get off now, I'll definitely be on tomorrow, maybe about 3))

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

Last time on Doctor Who...

Four kids named Jack, Quill, Thunder, and Blake met at a hotel. They may have their differences, but they made a great team. But they realized they have secrets even they don't know about. Can they find out the secrets within them? Find out in "Doctor Who: The Nightmare Continues".

((Pick how you come into the story.))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3090118 ((Great, a crazy stowaway on a ship. Now to wait for micro))

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3090073 ((maybe try to contact me but you cant reach me, I'll start myself off.))

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3090137 Thunder's tardis starts to shake and smoke, and the bells of doom start to ring.

Oh shit! I got to go! thunder runs into his Tardis and dematerializes

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3090137 3090127 3090113
Quill looked out into the water of her one pony ship, feeling slightly sick, "The things I do to have fun on me ship. Why would a pirate feel sick to their stomachs on the sea." she muttered, before another ship came up to her and a pirate yelled at her, "Ay me matey! You be messin with the wrong pony ere! yOU KNOW WHO I AM AY!? I am Two hearted demon, the most dangerous pirate upon the seven seas! Ye best not mess with me!" she yelled, taking out a sword. Before she could start a fight, the whole ocean changed into nothing but dirt and houses.

"Ay, TARDIS, what exactly is it that ye be doin? I don't belong in no land lubber! This is me time to actually do what I want! It hasn't even been 100 years again yet!" She hit against the side of the boat angrily, getting a groan in return, "Ay, whatever, ye be best to remember I don't require help in nothing I do." She heard bumping around in another part of the ship, and looked towards the noise ((Enter now))

Sr Face Tear
Group Admin

((hey i'm here now))

Lazy Bones was not very conformtable himself; in hidden corridors of the ship, with only chickens for company, he admitted in his overly comfortable life, he never been this uncomfortable before. He wondered how he was going to defacate without drawing too much attention to himself. All he knew was that he couldn't place the terrible, tiny weapon in the palm of his hoof anywhere. Curse it, he thought, but he had little time to keep thinking, when he heard a strange sound...

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3090209 ((Good, just make your entrance wherever.))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Quill walked over to the door leading to where her pet chickens were, she really didn't know why she had pet chickens, but she did. Her horn glowed as she held her sword threatening in her magic as she opened the door, looking inside for anything that would hurt her chickens, "Who be's here in me ship, show yerself, and I will give thee mercy." she said.

Lazy Bones reacted by yelping and coming near shatting himself! In his panich, the small brooch in his hoof bounced out and bounced on the floor briefly before suddenly stopping!

Lazy Bones reacted by yelping and coming near shatting himself! In his panich, the small brooch in his hoof bounced out and bounced on the floor briefly before suddenly stopping!

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3090161 3090137 "Man we need a vacation," said Jack. He and his brother, John, recently escaped a cave filled with Weeping Angels. All of a sudden, the TARDIS shook from a collision.
"What the bloody hell was tha-!?" Jack shouted.
"John! You need to see this!" John said.
Jack looked outside to see another TARDIS. He knocked the door to find Thunder.
"THUNDER!" the brothers yelled.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Quill looked down at the brooch that sat at her hooves and frowned, looking back at the strange pony, "Ah stowaway then, how did ya get on me ship, and why on me ship specifically? Arent there any better lookin ships round wherever ya managed ta stow aboard? Instead of Oh, I dunno, THE MOST DANGEROUS PIRATE KNOWN TO PONIES OWN SHIP!"

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3090209 ((choose how you come in to the story))

"I- I got on at by fitting into a box. Tight fit, I'm kind of fat. It was the only ship heading for my intended destination...I think...oh please miss, don't throw me overboard!!" With that, the brooch slowly slid back to him. "Oh Orbash, I bucking hate that brooch. I tried to get rid of it, but it always comes back!"

Sr Face Tear
Group Admin

Blake was sitting in a small cafe, it had been a time since he had seen his friends last and he was thinking how he could locate them

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3090330 3090322
"There be no overboard ta go, me ship decided to go landward and landed erself onto a crowded place. Ye be Lucky two hearted demon be in a good mood today and that she not want ta have ta clean her ship, or ye would have felt me blade." Quill said, picking the pony up in her magic, "Ya really need to leave me chickens alone mate, they be in heat, and ye not want ta have a smellin on ya." she said, walking back onto the deck with the pony. She looked around at the area, she apparently was in front of a café, looking like a pirate from the olden days, "Ey, the things ya decide ta do ta me TARDIS." she muttered, putting the pony onto the deck so she could see what he looked like.

Sr Face Tear
Group Admin

3090353 when Blake herd a familiar voice from out side the cafe a smile grew on his face, he got up paid for his drink and walked out side, "Quill, is that you?"

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3090263 "Yeah?" Thunder opened his tardis door

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3090263 "Oh, hey Jack, John, what's up?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Quill turned around on the deck and looked over the side of her ship, decked out in the normal pirate garb, a hat, eyepatch, the clothing, a peg leg, and a hook on one of her front hooves, "I KNOW NOT THE PONY YA SPEAK OF! For I am the two hearted demon, greatest pirate across the seven seas...in the past ah might add." she said.

"T- TARDIS? What's that?" asked Lazy Bones. Then, with added panic: "T-T-Two-Hearted Demon?"

Sr Face Tear
Group Admin

3090416 "you just come from the golden age of pirates?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"This be me ship, and yes, I am The Two Hearted Demon. I suppose you heard of me. I be the infamous pirate, the greatest pirate of tha time, the most dangerous and roothless. I earned me name well, and you best be happy I have no killed ya." Quill said., ((Describe what you look like!))

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Ay have no idea what ye be talkin bout landlubber, because ay got myself a stowaway at the moment here. Arg." Quill added.

Sr Face Tear
Group Admin

3090461 "you know your not at sea right now right?" Blake said looking down the street.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3090404 "Nothin' much. Have you seen the others?" Jack asked.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3090486 "No, i havent seen Quill or Blake since the cybermen, sorry for running off so quickly before, the TARDIS was phasing, and i needed to fix it, on the bright side, I got a new control room if you want to see?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Ay, I realize this well, but right now ay need ye to shut up." Quill growled. "Ay need ta get this stowaway ay have yet te know bout ta understand what be goin on, and ye talkin will not be helpin in the slightest." she said, "I be in the ship fer 45 years." she added.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3090500 "Sure, there's something new we want to show you too!" John answered.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3090509 "Ok, let me show you my new control room first." Thunder opens the door to show his new control room:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 853