The Children Of Time 5 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 853 )
  • Viewing 751 - 800 of 853
Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Are you enjoying looking for the energy of my dear Pirate and her stupid brother?" The intelligence asked.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3104123 "G.I., I'm a reasonable man, so how about this. I'll let you live and in return, you leave me and my friends alone."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3104119 ((sorry if this is annoying, im just thinking you entered her memories, and you need to pass them to get to the real her))
"Go away, I want to stay like this! Its amazing!" a yellow pony exclaimed, this one with a fish tail.

Quill also had a fish tail, "You don't belong as a sea pony though, what about family!" she pleaded.

The pony frowned, "They will get over it." the stallion flapped his tail across Quills eye and swam away, leaving her holding her eye.

Quill blinked, unable to see from the strength of the hit, and frowned, "Fine, live here all you want." she swam away, looking for her TARDIS as the scene once again changed, only this time to a familier scene that Thunder knew, the first time they met.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"What would be the fun of that good...perv." The intelligence asked.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3104157 "These are Quill's memories, I need to watch through them to find the real her."

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3104162 "What did you just call me?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Quill looked up at the ships, feeling nothing but hatred that Thunder could feel radiating off her, she was used to being betrayed by then, and this was no different. She would have run away and left if it weren't for all of the others hounding her about not leaving. She hated everyone, she just wanted to leave, she didn't want to go on any more saving adventures after everything else that had happened, and she knew that no one would understand either way.
"Its quite obvious your a perv if you wish to date or do anything like that with a sister, however distant she may be to you in parents. Quite sad too, that you would go for a sister instead of someone who isn't related." The intelligence said.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3104193 Thunder walked up behind his sister. "Is that really what you felt when I was a Hybrid? Now that I know what you have experienced, I don't blame you for hating me."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Quill looked down and sighed, the hybrid was trying to make her think she could trust him by talking in her mind. She looked back up as the ships exploded, and smiled, happy she didn't have to actually do anything.

The scene changed again to her being on a ship in the middle of the ocean, putting some wires and modifiers into the hat, before she put on her outfit and pulled out her swords, going out onto the deck for her first voyage.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3104244 "Your pirate years..."

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3104193 "I actually did like someone who wasn't related to me. She's dead now. I caused her death, and I'm not causing Quill to die or face a fate worst than death!"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Quill fought with great dexterity during every attack she got under, the modifier in her hat making her able to sound just like a pirate. She got a bit teased by most of the pirates for being a mare, but she soon proved everyone wrong when she won every fight. Her happiest moment was when she beat Blackbeard the greatest pony pirate and sent him overboard, becoming the most feared, and earning her name as Two Heart Demon by everyone.

She still puked over the side of the ship every now and then, not very well acquainted with the moving of the ship yet. It didn't help that her dragon part never really left and keeping chickens for food and her treasure as a food source made her feel bad when she turned back into a pony.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3104274 "Ok, that's messing up the time line." Thunder remarked after Quill threw blackbeard off the side.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

The intelligence laughed, "Trust me, she has been through much worse then anything you could think of as worse then death. I am just having fun messing with all of you, it is very amusing." he said.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3104284 "I don't care. You want to know what I think is a fate worst than death?" Jack says, charging the sonic cannon.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Quill smiled happily, she would be able to be all over the history books. She deserved to be remembered somewhere. The years passed as Quill got even more powerful as a pirate, and she grew more worried of her brother possible calling her, or having to go back to see all of them again, the vision Jack showed her having not left yet, and she kept that out of her mind by drinking it away, even though her metabolism made it hard to get drunk, she tried to do it anyway, and eventually would get tipsy enough to forget.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3104303 "But the vision didnt come true, no one else was turned evil like Me or John..." Thunder said.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Being trapped in a small pocket demention, unable to die even though the pain feels like you are supposed to die, but you never do." The intelligence whispered in his ear, him being nowhere.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3104311 "That's not it." Jack smiled.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3104311 "Guess again."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

on her 45th year as a pirate, and pirates no longer wanting to mess with her, except a select few, she was puking over the side of her ship, thinking about how to stop the vision if she ever did decide to go back or call the others again, when the ocean turned into the air and she saw Blake, terrified by Blake as she tried to hide it with anger as she looked for the stowaway.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Being you?"

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3104333 "So somehow you Teleported from the Golden age of pirates, to Blake's time."

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3104337 "Close but no. One more try."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

She turned the TARDIS back into her normal TARDIS and let the ship disappear as they all got teleported to where Thunder and Jack were, complete terror surrounding her as she saw Thunder the same as in the vision, and tried to stall any way she could by asking him about why they were placed in the world, thinking for a better solution.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Thinking you can actually get me with that silly canon of yours." The intelligence laughed.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3104376 "But it didnt work, I just wanted to murder and butcher all of you..."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Quill internally was freaking out and wanting to cry over what was happening, but she refused to show any of it. She instead went over to where Jack was dying and brought him over to his brother, before she killed him, as someone else took care of her brother.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3104392 "you were holding all of that in... Heh, i'll need to talk about that with you..." Thunder chuckled lightly.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3104380 "Nope just slowing you down." He aims the cannon at the Great Intelligence. "And the answer is working with you." He pulls the trigger, firing the cannon, temporarily stunning the Great Intelligence.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Quill screamed as she felt the pain of her first actual regeneration, everything ever happening to her disappearing as her body completely changed making everything she had ever had on her change and fix itself. It hurt more then she could have thought, having her personality and body change.

She screamed again when multiple tentacles pulled her away and the memories disappeared, leaving Thunder in darkness.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Ahhh!" He screamed.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3104423 "QUILL!!" thunder yelled, running after his sister.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3104428 "Stay down." The Great Intelligence stopped struggling. "Good boy."
Thunder, the Great Intelligence is down I can end this right now.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3104449 ((Don't know about you, but this is fun!))
Nothing but darkness greeted him, until he ran into the bars of a cage, with a sleeping pony inside it, he couldn't see anything but a faint outline of the pony in the darkness.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3104453 I'm in Quills mind right now, The Great intelligence did something to her, dont do anything untill I fix her.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3104467 3104473
The pony moved and sat up, and she looked around, seeing the outline of someone on the other side of the bars. She walked over, interested and intrigued, as she looked at the tall pony. Quill had been turned into a filly and would be a filly as long as she was in the cage.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3104489 "Quill, what did that bastard do to you. dont worry, I'll get you out of there."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Your scary." she said, looking at the horns and bat wings on the ponies back.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

Thunder's horn lit up a golden glow and the bars broke.
3104504 "Dont worry, I wont hurt you, now lets get you out of here." Thunder picked up his sister in his aura and brought her out of the cage.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin
Comment posted by Maniacal Hero deleted Mar 16th, 2014
Pen Brush
Group Admin

As the bars broke and she was taken out of the cage, she grew back to her normal height and acquired her pirate attire again, she looked around, "What is this?" she asked uncertainly.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Very interesting proposition as you have given me very good reasons. I suppose I can do that, I can always com back as well, but I would rather your father." The intelligence snapped his fingers and sent Jack into Quills mind, before he disappeared with all his companions to wait on his father somewhere else.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3104511 "Thunder! Quill!"

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3104531 Thunder tackled his sister, giving her a huge hug. "Thank god your ok Quill, I thought I lost you." Thunder said, tears falling down his face.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3104568 3104523
Jack had to go through all the memories that thunder went through, before he came up to thunder and Quill standing in the middle of darkness.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3104577 "Guys!" Jack yelled.

• Viewing 751 - 800 of 853