The Children Of Time 5 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 853 )
  • Viewing 651 - 700 of 853
Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3103291 "You guys sacrifice your lives for me and in return, one of you dies and the only way to save the other is to sacrifice your regeneration," Jack said. "Let's just face the facts, I'm bad luck."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"So was the doctor. You really are a good substitute for him." Quill said, smiling weakly.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

"Oww, my head..." Thunder groaned, getting up He looked around. "Where am I? More importantly, who am I?"

Sr Face Tear
Group Admin

3103305 "your a duck."

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3103302 "Not helping," Jack replied.
3103292 "Nothing except me going insane and a succubus."

Sr Face Tear
Group Admin

3103308 "what, cant I have a little fun?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3103313 3103311 3103308
"I'm your sister, and now your an alicorn." Quill said.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3103313 Thunder was about to speak, untill he frowned. Then he sighed. "Dude, not funny."

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3103308 "Nope you're Thunder, a timelord, one of the Doctor's descendants. And we're in his spaceship."

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3103316 "I dont think I'm an alicorn..." He spread his wings, to reveal that they were Draconic wings.

Sr Face Tear
Group Admin

3103317 "well sorry, but with thing's so intense someone need's to be the comic relief."

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3103317 "I am Jack, my brother is John who's in the TARDIS right now."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"I made you half dragon then? Well then, being able to turn into things sucks if your regenerations get you to be them..." Quill said, "Also, I kind of want to see what I would look as a human, if I can change into anything." she smiled.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3103321 "How do you explain the horn on your head?"

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3103331 "I think the right term for my race is a Draconicorn... ah-ah-ACHOOO!!!!" Thunder sneezed, spurting fire out of his mouth and nose.

Sr Face Tear
Group Admin

3103336 "yay, another flame thorougher."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3103336 3103331 3103323
Quill smelled the air as her tail started to smoke. She looked at her tail and saw that Thunder had sneezed fire onto it. "Oh my god!" she yelled, running in circles.

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3103341 "OH sorry!!!!" Thunder yelled, on instinct, he created a raincloud with his magic, which rained on quill, putting out her tail.

Sr Face Tear
Group Admin

3103341 "uh, stop, drop, and role."

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3103341 "I swear there should be a fire related joke."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3103344 3103343
Quill frowned as her clothing got soaked, "Thanks." she said, staring at 3103331

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3103349 Thunder chuckled sheepishly "sorry, I kind of panicked."

Sr Face Tear
Group Admin

3103348 "burn, baby burn."

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3103353 Thunder groaned. "That was terrible, how about I set your hair in fire and see how you like it."

Sr Face Tear
Group Admin

3103358 "what, he asked for a fire joke."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

3103352 3103357
"Its ok." Quill said, studying jack carefully. "I think I want to see what I look like as a human, since I can still change into stuff, for some weird reason." she said.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3103361 Excitedly, Jack says, "I second that!" Then just blushes and tries to hide under his fez.

Sr Face Tear
Group Admin

3103357 ((I've got to go now, I'll be back later))

Thunder Quill
Group Admin

3103360 Thunder was about to reply, then his ears picked up. "What the Hell is wrong with my Tardis now!?" He teleported away, leaving the rest of the Group.

Somethings up with the TARDIS, I'll be back ASAP.

((I need to take an extended break, I'll be back as soon as possible))

Comment posted by Maniacal Hero deleted Mar 16th, 2014
Pen Brush
Group Admin

Quill laughed, "Nice save mr fez." she said, before she focused on what a human looked like. Her hooves slowly changed into hands as her spine elongated and her legs changed. Her fur and tail disappeared being replaced with white skin as her ears disappeared and her muzzle went away. Her wings disappeared into her back as her mane turned into hair and elongated even further. After she finished, she sat up, looking at everything that had changed, happy her pirate outfit fit her human body.

She put her hands against the ground and shakily stood up, looking like a beautiful human pirate girl. "This is weird."

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3103383 wings spread, but tries to hide it.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Quill looked at her body interested, "How do humans deal with not having a tail or four legs, how do you walk." she asked, putting the eye patch back over her eyes as she took out her swords, "I can hold my swords really well though..."

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3103390 "Maybe if I was human, I could teach you."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"If I could change you into a human instead of just me, I would. Put your wings away." Quill said.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3103398 "Oh!" Jack blushes some more as he puts his wings down.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Quill smiled, "Hmmm, perhaps this will work." she took out her sonic and pointed it at herself, before she pointed it down at Jack and pressed a button, the DNA feature making him look and feel like how he looked before being a pony, "I loved adding that feature after figuring out how I could change, never used it though. Shame."

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3103410 "I kinda wished I kept the fez but... Meh... What are gonna do?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"You said you could help me learn to walk on two useless legs." Quill said.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3103418 "Oh yeah let the lesson begin!"
2 Hours of Stumbling Later...
"What don't you get about left, right, left, right!?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"The part where a peg leg is also used." Quill stated.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3103432 "Wait!" Jack runs off and comes back with the robotic leg from earlier. "Put it on."

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"I don't need a robot leg, I just use a peg leg for pirate purposes." Quill stated, shaking her leg so the peg leg clattered to the ground. She looked at her bare feet and wiggled her toes interested.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3103449 "Oh..." Tosses the robot foot away. "You had a full foot the whole time?"

Pen Brush
Group Admin

"Yeah, but no pirate is complete without a peg leg." Quill smiled and started walking normally, "I guess the leg only works if you don't have a foot..." she said.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3103464 "Welp, that's something people should know."
Well, hello there.

Pen Brush
Group Admin

Quill stopped and turned back into her pony form, the clothes still too big for her as Jack changed as well. "Whose that?" she put the peg leg back on.

Maniacal Hero
Group Admin

3103477 "The Great Intelligence."
Correct Jack, And it looks like you two lovebirds are gonna be part of my experiment.

• Viewing 651 - 700 of 853