Roleplaying Fun 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 58 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 58
Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

Wake up, you lousy piece of trash. I hope you obey it will save me time and effort. I have you full secured to that wall. So don't get any Idea.

Comment posted by Forgotten Legends deleted Mar 17th, 2014

3111595 "Okay," I say, doing as he tells me.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3111610 (Before we continue are you a stallion or Mare? It determines punishment and breaking techniques)

3111615 (I'm always a mare, we could have a little fun.)

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

No I am going to let you get on the floor for a moment, any tricks and I will hurt hut you.

3111624 I do as he says and I get on the floor.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

I tricked you either way you get punished. Magically bind you and Mounts you before shooting a load of Magical seed into you. Now for the next 11 months you will be pregnant with my foal. Now remember obey or else

3111635 "Yes, I'll obey," I say not even trying to escape.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3111644 I see that I guess I need to teach you a lesson. Say goodbye to that mane and tail you have. "pulls out scissors and cuts them off." Want to push more buttons?

(I am going to possibly add another person to help punish you)

3111649 "No," I answer holding back myself from crying.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3111657 Did I ask for your input? Now I will have to add a nice little extra cutie mark with this iron.

3111665 I held back my crying, as he used the hot iron on my poor flank.

3111669 (hey guys im here now but wont be able to reply much)

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3111669 not crying more punishment is in order. Slams the iron into your front left leg

3111798 I let out my crying, from all the pain.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

good pet. I hope you learned your lesson my pet.

3111814 I nodded afraid to talk. I just sat there crying from the pain.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

Was I too rough, here let me heal that. Don't abuse this kindness.

"Casts a healing spell on you and turns your burns into scars"

Better now?

3111833 I just sit there not even doing anything.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

"Conjures up a bed for you"
rest up we have more fun later planned

3111855 I slowly move, and lay on the bed, not daring to do anything else.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

twelve hours pass and I come into the room and see you are still awake. Using my magic I lift you up over a bathtub of ice water. Seeing that you are still asleep I drop you in the tub and await your reaction

3111874 I gasp from the sudden cold water on me, I jump out of the tub onto the floor, breathing heavily.
(Don't leave me it the water for more than 3 minutes, after that I die from frostbite.)

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

Oh I won't kill you what is the fun in that? Hands you a towel. Now your new name is Sue got it?

3111889 I nod, not even trying to revolt against him, he was much stranger than me.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

Now sue, you have two choices be my riding pony or be a slut to me and my friends. "I cast a spell so the foal in you no longer existed"

Carry your unicorn master on your back or be a shameless slut

3111942 "Ridding pony," I say wishing somepony would come to help.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

I can hear your thoughts you know. That tears it you will be the slut to me and my friends. Now as your first job suck me off Sue.

3111956 I walk up to him and ask," how do you want me to."

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3111963 "Casts spell on you now when you get oral you cant choke on the cock."
open wide and take all 14 inches of it. It isn't even hard yet

3111972 I open my mouth slowly taking in his stuff, it was warm and it was filling my mouth up fast.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3111982 your going to deep throat it.

3111987 I slowly push harder trying to fit him in me, my throat was being forced to form to his stuff. I had finally made it to the bottom of his shaft.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

start swallowing. it will get me off in matter of time.

3112015 I start to swallowing as soon as I feel a wave like thing travel down his shaft, I knew what it was and I was swallowing as fast as I could, but I was falling behind.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

gt ready to be a cum filled balloon. I begin to cum and gallon after gallon of my seed begins to fill you belly up. after 1 hour i finally stop and withdraw. my my my you look to be 17 times your normal girth. that non gag spell also prevents you from puking. So you have to digest every last ounce of my cum.

3112054 I'm so filled up I can't even move, I didn't even think it was possible for me to take so much at one time.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

my mare friend is coming over now that you deflated aand you are the Condom. "Shrinks you down and turns you into a living condom. Oh hey girl I am ready. Let me slide this on.

(the resivior tip is your head. so get ready to be used.)

3112129 I would have cried but being a condom stopped me from doing anything but think.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

Oh Sue your tears are the lube on you. you will be inflated by 20 gallons of cum. you won't break so you know.also you get pleasured by my marefriend's cunt.

3112179 I knew then I was doomed.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

no worries sue, i will change you back. but you must endure a two to three day journey to get changed back.

3112189 I didn't like that, but it was a lot better than before.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

now to change you back. "licks lips" well down the hatch.

3112199 I was confused by what he was saying.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

you will travel through me and out my rear. then you are back to normal sue.

3112206 I didn't like that one bit.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

oh but it just started. you are in my stomach right now. You are back to normal but you have to exit out my rear.I hope eat you while you are in there because i just ate six apple friiters and here comes the drinks.

3112222 I was disgusted by what was happing, I would whether die than go through all this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 58