Roleplaying Fun 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25
Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

You wake up in an amnesiac haze and you are wondering what are you doing in this old castle. there are three room from where you are
____________________________________________________________________________________

You can attack but not the servants AKA The Gathers with objects. All nonmetal and stone affect the Grunts, metal and stone affect the Brutes. You get a 1 minute delay to run like hell to a hiding spot.

3111466 I run to a high place.
(High places are the key to this type of thing)

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

(there are no high places you have to get to the entrance hall)
In the room closest to you is a small chest and a severed arm

3111476 Low places then, see your enemy from below. I'll take the a sword if no sword, a rock will do fine.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3111487 in the chest you find a lantern and six oil bottles.

(They keep you from going insane in the darkness. You have Nyctophobia (Fear of the Dark))

3111488 9Okay, but I'm not scared of the dark, oh well.)
The lantern I will take, but not use, I only use it at first, the oil bottles I'll only let myself use 4.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

(First off even if you are using an oc, 1 game factor stays the same. your extreme case of nyctophobia. You will go insane after a few minutes of darkness.)

you see a trail of pink liquid leading down the hall to a large door with a sign saying old archives

3111501 That's the last place I will go, to easy it's a trap.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

(Actually it is the only way you can go, I won't throw monsters at you until you hit the New archives)

you look and see a large wooden door to the left of the old archives. Looking through a crack you see a bit of sunlight poking through.

3111531 (This doesn't feel like a RP)
Sunlight, hmm.... I could go there, but is it a trap, but if it is, I can easily use the oil to fight.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

(No there are no traps, choose a door and see what happens. It would be less scary for you if you go to the old archives. Just saying)

3111537 (I don't like this RP)
First door, for the hell of it if I die I die.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

(Smart move, the other would have caused you to have a run in with the Shadow.)

In the room you see a shelf lined with tinderboxes. and your first puzzle. Light the correct 4 of six candles to open the door. (They go out if you guess wrong, nothing bad). You hear a loud crashing noise and you look to see the door behind you is gone due to a rock fall.

3111542 (What is this Remax.)
1, 3, 4, 6

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3111547 Candles 1,3, & 4 stay lit but he others go out. Leaving the room pitch dark. You begin to lose your mind in the dark room.

3111550 I got to say going insane isn't as bad as you think, but at first it's the worst thing to happen.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

(Just wait for the fist curve ball I toss, now pick the candle to light. Mess up and I trow a curve ball)

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

a loud roar is heard and you see a red bleeding tissue appear behind you.

(Meet The Shadow)

3111562 (This is your scary thing, ha, I've RP as a rainbow factory work and have been told I'm a twisted person.)
Blood, aw, blood the day I will die, ha, he.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

(Now for the kicker)

The fleshy material suddenly grabs you and begins to dissolve your flesh.

(The more you breathe the faster it digests you.)

3111576 what you know, I panic and start to breath heavy.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

within second you are reduced to a soup and are absorded into the flesh. (Now for the torment) You listen to the noises of you spirit being digested for all of eternity.

3111581 making me go crazy.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3111585 (Hey you issued a challenge to the DM and paid for it)

I will have another one in mind involving a captor (me) and the Captive (You)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25