Bronies of Michigan 68 members · 103 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31
Brony2893
Group Admin

Wow, quite a turnout we got here today. Wasn't expecting so many people to actually read the other thread:applejackconfused:

So where's everyone from?
I hail from Owosso, Shiawasee county. Little place between Flint and Lansing, more or less.

Allendale, Ottawa County, which is basically in the little curve of the bottom-left part of Michigan. Not too far from Grand Rapids, Holland, Muskegon, and the like. I'd say it's a little town except we have Grand Rapids State University, so that's sort of a big deal :twilightblush:

I'm a bit further south on M52 near the bustling metropolis of Stockbridge.

3062548 Wanye County. A suburb of Detroit located away from downtown but still bankrupt because Detroit went belly up. Nice little place, but a lot of the exciting stuff is a car ride away.

3062548 Owosso happens to be home to our state's only working steam locomotive. Pere Marquette 1225, whose sounds were used for the movie adaptation of The Polar Express.

Portage, Michigan
Hello everyone:ajsmug:

Wixom, Oakland county. Former home of the Wixom assembly plant, where Ford Thunderbird's and Ford GT's were assembled(along with few other cars). We also build ACOG scopes for the military.

3062548 Detroit, attended Northwood University in Midland.

I'm from Mid-Michigan but live in the UP now.

Brony2893
Group Admin

>.>

<.<

Damn this thread is old.
Welcome to the group:yay:

I'm a recent brony here. I hail from the lansing/east lansing area. Anyone nearby here, it seems most of the fans are afraid to meet for fear of their likes getting public.

Sanford, Midland County. little town just west of Midland.

3063318 I am also from Wayne County I did not know you live in Michigan I am from Livonia Mi:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

I live in Iron River, in Iron County. Fifty miles away from civilization... :pinkiesad2:

Washtenaw County.

3062989 Really? I was born in Stockbridge. Nice, little town. :moustache:

Huh. Small world, in'it? Maybe we should meet up sometime.

3676149 Perhaps, although right now I'm in Grand Rapids for school.

Well, if you happen to be passing through or near, shoot me a PM.

Carleton; Monroe County.

We also build ACOG scopes for the military.

That must be Trijicon. I remember when they operated out of the Bindons' basement in Farmington, where I used to live.

I lived in Farmington, but I've been all around Michigan except for the parts from Iron River to Copper Harbor.

Yep, I pass by them every day.

Lake City, a tiny town 14 miles Northeast of Cadillac. The Christmas tree capital of the world and the home of Bohning archery.

Farmington Hills, Oakland County.

Well I just recently joined this group, but for anyone who reads this and is interested, I'm from Milford and work over in Wixom.

From Lansing and I work in Lansing, Grand Rapids and Saginaw.

ROBCakeran53

Herro peeps. I'm in Durand. Anyone up for random bar meets? Myself, Admiral Biscuit, Zyrian and Wanderer D hang once or twice a month at my local bar.

I would like too, although I don't know taking the two-hour drive there is worth it. I'll have to schedule it when I am on vacation.

I'm not late for this, right? Of course I'm not! Because a wizard is never late (or early), they always arrive exactly when they mean to. :moustache:

St. Clair County here though, eh.

I don't really live in Michigan right now (go to school in Ohio), but I am from right outside Lansing. Which appears to be a popular place in this thread...

WAIT

I'm the only one in Otsego/K-zoo??
Nuuuuuuuuuu ;n;

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31