Christian Debate Club (CDC) 57 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I think God likes Eminem, Tupac, N.W.A, D12, and 50 Cent.:trollestia: What kind of music do you think God likes?

This song obviously.

God is clearly an ICP fan. Possibly Beastie Boys, too.

This one is quite spiritual. It portrays the Christians' history and expresses hope for the future.

All music was forged in the fires of Hell by the Devil, out of the tears of children, to dangerously inflame our passions.

God told me so.

Which is a shame, because he really liked Fluttershy until the pet song. And now has turned his back on FiM.

I notice the majority of images during that song were of puritan's, specifically the Salem Witch Trials. While I condemn their actions as much as the song, I would like to point out that Puritans were some of the most un-christian Christians ever, and do not reflect Christianity as a whole. I do recognize that persecution of other groups by Christians has occurred, I doubt the church today would condon such actions, past or present.

3087017 I'm sure he likes Hymns, and all music that is uplifting and respectful. As for his personal preferences, I can't say. :applejackunsure:

Whatever is worthy and noble, meaning pretty much anything except for all our current tripe. God likes Mozart, Prince, The Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson, Beethoven, the Beatles, Ray Charles...he does NOT like Justin Bieber! :trollestia:

Praise and worship music must be uplifting and focuses attention to God. Inviting God to come into the sanctuary and into our hearts. Most church services open with hymns/songs that invite parishioners to open their hearts and receive the Holy Spirit, and prepare them for the sermon. There are songs for the offering, to bless those who give to local churches (Tithing). And, there are benediction songs for sending the parishioners out into the world to carry the message to others who may not always hear the Word of God.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11