The Bad Guys 10 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32

I couldn't stop myself. :rainbowkiss:

~A Dark Reminder

Zerada
Group Admin

I can help you quit. Is looking for his father's air guns and more than a hundred shots. :pinkiecrazy:

Photos or it didn't happen. :trixieshiftleft:

Zerada
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh:
Okey okey... I'm not looking! :pinkiecrazy:

Zerada
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh:
Okey okey... I'm not looking! :pinkiecrazy:

Up and down over and through, back around the joke's on you!:pinkiecrazy:

Zerada
Group Admin

Joke... Awesome! I already whack here! 100% of whack! :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy:

Which is weird 'cause I haven't had coffee yet. :applejackunsure:

Zerada
Group Admin

We crazy shit. Along with the crazy stuff ever! I whack because of boredom, and I would like that this game would already be done! :pinkiecrazy:

the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never :trollestia:

Zerada
Group Admin

Never ever! :pinkiecrazy:

What would you name an OC with
Eyes: Blue
Fur: Pale Tan
Mane & Tail: Redish-Orange
Cutie Mark: Paint Brush & Green Paint
Artist
And Drug Problems?

Zerada
Group Admin