The Admin's Group 204 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

You see, I don't remove threads.

First of all removing threads in my group is kind of counter intuitive, "The Group Dedicated To Doing Whatever We Want Whenever We Want".

Second spam is just a useless thread meant to waste time, and it usually doesn't pertain to the groups purpose right? Well, when you remove a thread all the user gets when he/she clicks on it is an annoying picture of Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo. So the way I see it, removing a thread just transforms the spam into different spam.

Professor Plum
Group Admin

Then you're a lucky admin, that you've never had to do that.

I thank the gods that the Humans Aren't Bastards admins remove the threads posted by Night Dreams. If you're interested in what he posts, google Harlequin-pattern icthyosis (WARNING: NOT SAFE FOR WORLD. SERIOUSLY)

Pish.
I've seen worse things.

Professor Plum
Group Admin

I know. I have too, just I was usually expecting them. The name sounds almost pleasant.

Smiles
Group Admin

I googled the two things separately.

Oh the mental images. :applecry:

2862300 Oh Jesus I remember those.

OH! I remember Night Dreams! That lovely individual was the reason I was made Admin of the HiE in the first place!!:heart::heart:

I'll never forget that lovely feeling of banning him as NocSny... Such beautiful memories...

Smiles
Group Admin

You weren't an admin yet when Noc Sny got himself banned though.

2865616 Bah. You wouldn't remember, Smiles. I have been here for a long time.

HiE Admins Chosen

Irongalley? That's me. I owe my crown to Tibbles and those guys. So long ago...

I am honored! :pinkiehappy: I will not let you down, guys! I shall protect this group with diligence and ponies! :rainbowdetermined2:

My first comment as admin. The pride...

Smiles
Group Admin

Oh, that new admin Iron Gauntlet thing was a ruse then.

What'd you get site banned for?

2865662 UGH. Long story. Short version: I asked for the ban.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14