Cheating is Magic 518 members · 329 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I'm asking if anyone has a Tumblr account? Because I'm currently roleplaying a lot lately on Tumblr and I'm curious if anyone else here has account because I do have a lot of nsfw cheating mare ideas(Tho they are very similar.) that I would love to rp, tho heads up I would like to discuss details, plot, and rules before hand. Biggest one being you have to play the female role since I have tired before, but couldn't really get into the role so I lose motivation. Also I'm paragraphs style roleplayer so no one sentence turns with me and I strictly rp using the Tumblr's IM to keep it private and hidden from the public eye since cheating smut tends to bring in a lot of haters.

Sounds fun but I haven't used tumble in ages

Using Tumblr is very simple in my opinion, tho just make sure you have the settings for account in the way you want them to be. If you are interested tell me your username so I can search for you unless you have hidden your page from being found, which is something you can do and something I have done.

It's bronybot23

Okay, I shall be sending you an IM from Tumblr soon so be sure to keep an eye out for it because Tumblr doesn't send you an email notification when an IM is sent to you.

Werid I just tried to find your page, but Tumblr says it doesn't exist.

That's weird

Nevermind, I found out that the problem was stupid spell check. Instead of search Bronybot23 it had me searching for Bornybot23.

I'll rp on tumblr if you want. My tumblr is iwolfman32

Cool, I will send you an IM from Tumblr soon so keep an eye out since Tumblr doesn't send email notification about when you get an IM.

Hey my tumblr is CarnivorousGaze if you wanna roleplay I'm fine being the girl character and I love cheating rp

Sure and sorry for this late reply, I wasn't notified. :(

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12