Fluttershy's Library 812 members · 3,908 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
SteelyThePally
Group Admin

Hey there. Is it okay to add humanized PoE stories? (In case you don't know, PoE means 'Pony on Earth)

2779036 Yep. Just put it in the folder that suits the main genre of the story.:pinkiesmile:

SteelyThePally
Group Admin

2781743 Thanks for the help. That one day, this group may break the barrier of 5,000 stories!

SteelyThePally
Group Admin

2781982 A good idea may be, after having 200 members, begin to create contests. While I don't have the writing skills to write for them, they sometimes attract people. And anyone's a contributor:pinkiegasp:? I would like to help more.

2782015 Sure! That's probably something I'll start doing once we hit that number. And you're free to pitch any ideas you may have to the group. I'll also be looking for Admins soon, and I can tell from your enthusiasm to contribute to the group that you'll most likely be eligible for the position. :raritywink:

SteelyThePally
Group Admin

2782058 *Vomits rainbows* I could be promoted to Admin? I never felt so useful before. And the minuscule words at the Group's title is intentional, isn't it?

2782086 I've been trying to fix that for a while now, but I'm not exactly sure what the problem is.:twilightblush:

SteelyThePally
Group Admin

2782102 Okay. I think that creating a thread about the group rules would help too. Make sure to add a link to it on the main page. It helps.

2782110 I'll get right on that. You're proving yourself to be extremely helpful.:ajsmug:

SteelyThePally
Group Admin

2782145 Seriously? Hah, I've never had skills with management. But when I'm in, It's very impossible for me to get out. All I need is to have motivation. I could come up with some ideas. I think that, instead of making a subfolder for NFSW fics, you could create a folder only for clopfics.

2782185 I'm almost tempted to make you an Admin right now. I'm sure your ideas will be extremely effiecient and overall, productive for the group.:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12