Fanfiction Audio Readings 335 members · 807 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

If anyone here is interested in stepping up their game into some real professional work, I may have an opportunity for you. I'm currently acting as a writer/producer on the project to translate a popular Korean animated TV show to English and distribute it to the North American market.

We're currently auditioning 10 major roles and about 30 minor roles that we need cast for, including several singing roles. Compensation is only profit-sharing for now -- if you're selected for any roles, you'll be entitled to an equal share of all profits from North American distribution of the show on TV and/or streaming platforms. (Though we're still negotiating with the Korean producers for the ability to fundraise against this project, and if that goes through, then we may be able to offer some up-front compensation.)

We'll be recording English voiceover for approximately 4.5 hours of content total, to be split into ~20 minute episodes for the N. American market. So if you're selected for any major roles, expect it to be a significant time investment. Please be prepared to take the project seriously and professionally, since you'll be working with a team of other professional voice actors. It can be done as a work from home project as long as you have your own recording equipment -- no studio time or travel required.

Audition scripts are available now. (As well as character bios and the subtitled Korean version of the show for reference.) Auditions will be due by January 20th. I shouldn't be posting the link on a publicly viewable forum, but if you're serious about auditioning for some roles in the project, please PM me and I'll forward you the link to all the information you'll need.

Thanks for considering!

So cool! Think you could give a bit more info? Like where to go to get the scripts and such.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3