The New Lunar Republic Ground Forces 179 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 55 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 55

2871315 ((Alrighty, send me a PM, and we can have a discussion on what sort of thingy we'll set up. Also, is it weird that my headcanon for the NLR-RP is entirely Anthro? I mean, how are we supposed to pull large pin triggers(in my case) with hooves? It's not physically possible! So, to remedy that, my mind automatically made all of our characters anthro. Is that weird?))

2871528 (Wilco, and in reference to triggers, I can only fall back on suspension of disbelief, the same reason lasers make sounds in a near vacuum whenever portrayed in a scifi flick.

2871541 ((Fair enough, though if someone were to make a TRUE scifi flick, where they don't play any noise during space sequences, aside from the odd radio conversation and music, then they wouldn't be as popular, and just plain confusing to most viewers. I am also thinking about writing a fic with my RPC(role-play character), showing his birth, how he grew up, all the way up to the RP's in the NLR, novelizing them for the purpose of entertainment. Plus, my RP experience comes from professional RP forums, such as Project: GUARDIAN, the New Zion Defense League and Team Cored. Organization is really great in those parts of the web.))

2871566 (I have to point out 2001: A Space Odyssey as one film which is regarded as the greatest scifi film ever created, but kept itself massively grounded in physics))

2872133 ((Yeah, that is a really good one, especially because of that reason.))

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 55