The All-American Girl Saga 236 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

the wait continues:trollestia:

In all seriousness... Yeah, starting to get slightly annoyed with the 'Sunny June' series personally.

Not that Sunny June is bad. Just would prefer more All-American Girl myself.

5063665 well, I guess Shinzakura has fresh ideas for Sunny June, but yeah, I'd like for AAG to finish it's book one already. Which, if I'm not mistaken, it's only one chapter short for it's first book end. Hell, we've been teased of Nightmare Moon's host for years and the only thing we know by now is that Starswirl might be out of it

AAg was one of the first HIE/pony on earth fic's a read , the writing was wonderful and liked the plot line . also his head cannon was very close to my own, Shin's alternate time line is still stuck in season two. I would like for him to at least finish book one. My other favorite authors have often gone on sabbaticals but if he finished book one. I could wait on book two even if it never appeared.

BlueBastard
Group Admin

In all honesty, the focus has been more on 7DSJ proper as once Book 4 is complete, it's completely out of the way and Shin can go back to AAG.

I would like to beg the author that, should he decide he isn't writing anymore AAG, at least let us know what was the rest of the plot of the story (so we could know what was going to happen).

5064840 OK, now that I now know that, I'll can wait :scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10