Society of Unappreciated Talent 234 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
PureLogic
Group Contributor

Why thank you for telling me about this work...
I think I'll read it.
On another note--
Can't we all agree that JMac is just an underappreciated author? Because I just randomly chose another story and, OH, guess what! It's a JMac story. And another thing...
I LIKED IT.
So we should just put JMac on the front page saying, 'HEY DUDE! YOU ARE UNDERAPPRECIATED, SO WE ARE PUTTIN' YOUR NAME ON THE FRONT PAGE!! EEYUP! YOU HEARD ME!! NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEND US ANYMORE OF YOUR STORIES!'

And then our story wall would be more diverse, and less, "JMac, Other, Other, JMac, JMac, JMac, Other, Other, HEY! It's JMac!!"

Edit: My sarcasm is appreciated, yes? :pinkiesmile:

2995872 I...didn't mean to bomb the group with my stories. Really, I didn't. Not, that I don't appreciate the attention, I certainly do, but I never planned to monopolize the reviewer's time. If I knew how to do that I'd do it on purpose in other review groups where I'm largely ignored.

You don't really want to make me the post child for unappreciated authors, do you (I am sooooo uncertain how I feel about that!)

PureLogic
Group Contributor

OMG :rainbowlaugh:
I can't believe you replied.
No, I love reviewing your stories, they're a lot better than some of the stories I've been editing lately. (more HiE fics... Do we really need it?) I guess we could make you the poster child, though! :rainbowlaugh: I love the thought of a rival group being called 'The Society for Underappreciated Authors'!
I also don't think you're monopolizing my time, you just happen to be a really good comedy writer! And, what's this? I just happen to LOVE comedy, so that's what I've been reviewing.
In all actuality, I think I'll be sad when we've reviewed all of your stories. It'll mean the end of 'JMac the Poster Child'! :fluttershbad:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4