KRissCHu573NotsoNewBronyRameslack 4 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2653 )
  • Viewing 2,601 - 2,650 of 2,653

5909450 Oh that reminds me, how any of you guys seen the Season 7 premiere of MLP?

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5909513 I have.

I liked that Discord tried to stir up some drama, but to be honest, as far as season premieres go, this one felt rather underwhelming for me.

5909525 Well, it obviously was not meant to be something big, but merely a way to set up the rest of the season.

I'm glad they gave Celestia more of a personality. I found changeling Starlight smacking other changelings with a fly swatter highly amusing. And Trixie, though being her stuck-up self, was rather cute and a perfect counter to Starlight's emotionally triggered attitude.

It was quiet, but nice.

:yay: STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW :yay:

STARCRAFT BROOD WAR IS UP FOR FREE!!!! DOWNLOAD IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!

:fluttershysad: If that's ok with you guys.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5911711 WHERE CAN I DO THAT?!(LINK?! DOES EU.BATTLE.NET WORK? OR IS IT JUST ON THE BATTLENET CLIENT?!) after I am done with my daily duties and return home.

5912298 Just go to the Starcraft 1 website http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/sc/ and download. You need a Blizzard account to play online and yes, the old Battle.net is up and running. It can play with those using the CD too.

5912428 The link dont seem to work for me.

5912453 Prolly cause that is the US version.

Just search "stracraft 1" and click in the Blizz website. It's not that hard guys! :facehoof:

Well unless you are like me and technology :twilightsmile:

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5912428 I think I managed to download it. Is this it?

5912605 that's how it looked for me.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5797239 Hello there gentlemen. Haven't talked in a while, but I think season 7 episode 10 of MLP is a fantastic occasion for us to catch up.

*breathes in*
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Omnis that episode was absolutely brilliant!! All the episodes until now, even the one with Rainbow's parents felt pretty dull to me, but this one. Oh lord! It was not a breath of fresh air, it was as if I got tossed into an ocean of mint clean water! *gaggles on for a while with fangirlish screaming* Sigh..hehe...how many of you have seen it so far? :pinkiehappy:

5955784 Scootaloo seems to get alot of great episodes

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5955809 I reckon. Sadly I am not that big on the OG CMC in general. The ones developed in The Koprulu Sector, those are a FAR different story and I love to death~! But...ogs...my personal feeling for them is rather 'meh', so the episodes with them didn't exactly resonate with me. But I am glad that they were enjoyable for others. :pinkiesmile: Means it wasn't "bad episodes", just wave of opinions. :twilightsmile:

5955844 Yeah, not everyone is going to like the same thing though for me, watching CMC episodes is cute and fun. Though the ways some of them play out is a bit more cliche and frustrating at times. Like the race cart episode though that was more on their big sisters than the crusaders themselves.

p.s:Haven't watched it yet so I'm gonna watch it later tonight.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5955931 Noted. Not going to delve into any spoiler territory until everyone has seen it. ^^

5955809 Yup, it was a great epsiode. Like I keep saying, Starlight is the best character. With this season so far, all the Starlight episodes have been miles ahead of the Mane 6.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5956326 I am inclined to agree there. Any of the other Mane 6 would have freaked out like hell about doing what had to be done, but Starlight went gut deep into it, giving us an awesome look at the two extremes of the sisters. Major respect for her!

Not sure I am thinking of the same episode that you guys are =D

5956396 Well, the Dash/Scootaloo episode released officially in America, but Canada (those pesky Snow-Mexicans) is about two-weeks ahead. So Kriss and I saw episode 10.

5956608 Well I have lost track on what episode is the newest :twilightsheepish:

Wait, Canada is that many episodes ahead of the US? Well, guess Rame and I are going to have to catch up so we can actually keep up with you two.

Today is Sweden day, so I am going to rasist all day long =D

So Cuckistan has its own day? And please tell me it's not literally "Sweden Day" as that's incredibly unimaginative.

Too bad I've been focusing a lot on the British politics these days, so I've kinda lost track about how it's holding up there in the most self-hating country in existence.

Also.....what is up with the new site? All this change. I can't stand it AHHHHHHHHHH :raritydespair: :raritydespair:

Its Swedens national day I was just calling it Sweden day for shits and giggles.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin
KRissCHu573
Group Admin

Who has had the pleasure of watching the episode: The Perfect Pear ?
:pinkiehappy:

Doing it right now, BRB

Have not seen that yet

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

When able, please do so. ^^

William Shatner is Applejack's grandad!?!?!?!??!

Alright, that was brilliant. It was so sweet and soft throughout the entire episode. There was not a single gag or "Pinkie Pie" moment. They really respected this portion of Applejack's character. Yeah, they didn't go into how the parents perished, but they didn't need to. I was quite satisfied with the handling of this arc, especially for a kid's show where, unfortunately, they have to tip-toe around the place.

The Pears and Apples made such an impact on the lives of Ponyville and it was great how they demonstrated that. Though, I think Mayor Mare is too young to be in that scenario as (comic canon) she is about the age of Cheerilee. Perhaps Cheerilee is much older than we anticipated and thus it's a good thing she is not with Big Mac who would be half her age. But I digress.

I say this is truly one of the best of the series. This was no wasted opportunity, which made it all the sweeter. The wait for such an episode was damn worth it. Sure it was a Romeo and Juliet story, but one with a happy, less "teenage angst" ending. The wonder of how they died will still continue, but at least we know now that the families have moved on. I am very happy to have seen this and it's another notch in the "great Applejack episode" stick. 10/10 any lesser score would be foolish.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5994998 Hey there guys! Long time no see. Just wanted to share something I made with ya'll.

Thats pretty cool, nice job.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

Love that song and it goes really well with the scenes you picked. Sure I had to see Zeratul die again but it was still a fun video to watch. And congrats on the 50 subs, and here's to more in the future Kriss.:eeyup:

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

6181791 Sorry...:twilightsheepish: Still, glad you liked it.

:ajsleepy:

:applejackconfused: huh?

Oh, uh, good job mate! I'm glad that we're all alive and well! :scootangel:

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

For now at least. XD

Just wanted to say hi to you guys again! My finals are almost done! Been a long semester, especially since one of my classes was full of bloody pagans. But hey, I got a tutoring job for next semester. I bet that'll be fine :P

Been doing anything lately? Well, I've been playing Shadow of War since I loved the first one so much. I skipped out on my purchase of Star Wars Battlefront II because...I'm sure you guys know why.

And also my girlfriend is still doing a lot of art. She watches me play games on Twitch, so she grew to like Shadow of War too. I'm almost done with the game and I'll go back to Witcher 3.

Well hello there mr Gape nice to hear you are doing well in this crazy world of ours ;)
I moved to a new place but other then that I have pretty much just been doing mostly that same things I usually do.

Like the picture, it looks really neat.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

Hey there bud! Glad to hear you're doing well. :scootangel:

I am still working on the channel, will hopefully be starting work next month, and I am amping myself to improve myself(health and study wise) next year. Things on the romantic front are going great, and I've also become part of the Homestuck fandom. Plus some 40K things on the side. Including getting inspired to draw stuff:
(my latest Trollsona)

(and some Skaven space marines)

Also trying to get into doing commissions, but, alas, no interest so far. :ajsleepy:

That drawing you shared looks awesome! ^^

Glad ya guys are getting by and doing stuff. I probably need to get my twitch going. I just rather do PC gaming than console gaming. I have a mic , but not the best PC.

Tutoring eh? Maybe have a taste of what my job was like for me...sort of. I would say that I'm confident that the finals will be cakewalk for you...though that's what I used to tell all my students so here's something my teachers often told me when I was a student.

"Remember to read the questions and make sure you check your word twice before you decide to sleep at your desks."

Simple and straight to the point but still helpful and I hope it'll help you too.:twilightsmile:

So you stream games on twitch huh(mind giving a link?) Sounds like you are having a blast with your games and your girlfriend seems to feel that way too if she produced another interesting piece of art(so who would be Celebrimbor here?)

You are drawing too now huh? you trying to take my spot as the resident art master :rainbowlaugh:

I don't have my mic set up so my streams are pretty quiet. I stream using the PS4 twitch ability. I play Shadow of War, Battlefield 1, and Witcher 3.

I hope to get some things going. My gf already has made emotes for the channel, but I have to prove Twitch that I can gather an audience before they make me a partner.

https://www.twitch.tv/gap_eagle

I also have a Discord and steam.

Celestia is Celebrimbor. My gf wants me to write a story on it, which makes me groan, but maybe it'll come to fruition.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

Oh I would NEVER take your spot as Art Master, I'm just trying to be an Art Decent and hopefully make some cash on the side, cause I sure as heck need it. D:

Well its that time again so merry christmas guys :eeyup:

Merry Christmas guys, *Raises a glass of wine* Here's to you and a fun year of ponies and pony stories. May there be more next year and the year after.:twilightsmile: *Drinks and makes a face* Okay, no matter how old I get, wine still tastes weird to me. I'll take cider instead.

Yeah sure, Merry Christmas. It's still two days til then. Hope ya guys get into the spirit of things.

• Viewing 2,601 - 2,650 of 2,653