KRissCHu573NotsoNewBronyRameslack 4 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2653 )
  • Viewing 2,451 - 2,500 of 2,653
KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5597262 Yeah I hear that that game is quite good. I just hope that you won't go to the extreme, where an entire class of kids were angry with their history teacher, because he "spoiled" BF1 in their WW1 lesson. :rainbowlaugh:
5597923 You cheeky little filly. :ajsmug:

5598281 What can I say, I love flawed characters more...well, most of the time.

5598281 WW1 deserves more history lessons. Here in the US, it is greatly overshadowed by WW2 and the American Civil War. From 1870-1919, history classes often do quick overviews instead of in-depth inspections. Hopefully BF1 will incite more curiosity for Americans to learn more of the War to End All Wars.

Though you can't play as the Serbians yet....Hopefully they'll come with DLC

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5585016 So, do any of you fine gentlemen have any predictions or hopes as to what will be unveiled this year's BlizzCON?

I just want Sombra to be released so that I feel like playing Overwatch over Battlefield 1

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5608968 I'm just kind of hoping Blizzard does another one of their takes on a game genre(coughripoffcough), namely the first person four man survival, like Left For Dead. After seeing Space Hulk: Deathwing I kind of want for Blizzard to do basically the same thing, only using StarCraft as the setting. Like, remember the last mission of the ice planet in Heart Of The Swarm, where a Zerg Broodmother takes over a Protoss colony ship? I want to have her back, not knowing that everyone is happy and at peace, so she starts attacking stuff, and a "swat" team of the cooperating Terran Dominion and Daelaam Empire is sent into the colony ship to clear it out/place some explosives and stuff to make it blow up, while fighting through hordes of Zerg. And you can play as a Protoss: Zealot(either Khalai, Nerazim, Tal'Darim or Purifier), High Templar(Khalai, or Ascendant) and Dark Templar(or Avenger, or Blood Hunter)[where the Tal'Darim options come from the Tal'Darim that defected from Alarak and joined the Daelaam]; Terran: Marine(with various types of guns), Devastator Suit(Firebat, Marauder) and Ghost(or Specter, again both with varying weapons). Even though it would be one hell of a rip off, I would still pay money for that, because I would love to play as a Protoss in a first person four man survival game.

Like Rame said,:eeyup:
But I do like the idea you got, Kriss and I'd totally pay for that game:rainbowdetermined2:
I loved the Left 4 Dead games, my friend and I played through it so many times though I never could get past the highest difficulty because my reaction wasn't fast enough. Still, I'd love a Starcraft rendition of the genre.

The story would probably be the Terrans found the drifting ship and contacts the Protoss about it. After a few failed attempts to contact it, they send in a team to investigate and find the creep, indicating infestation, prompting them to search for survivors though it'd obviously go FUBAR so the team need to escape back to the hangar bay. Following the typical trope, the way is blocked off so the team needs to make a really long detour through the ship to get back.

An interesting mechanic I'd like to see is how each member of the team would be required to survive and make it to the hangar. The protoss member of the team, likely the high templar, would have access codes that could reactivate teleport that would take them to caches of supplies everyone can use(left behind by mercs that tried to salvage the ship) or a vantage point where they could fry a horde of zerg with psionic storm.

The Zealot would be the team tank with the ability to charge through with their psi blades swinging, taking out everything caught in front of him. The Zealot could grow more powerful the lower his health is.

The marine could use explosives for traps or on blocked passages. And maybe use the heavy ordinance left behind by the mercs since his suit is the only thing that could interface with it.

The firebat could burn away creep that are blocking doorways or set up firewalls to block the zerg rushes.

As for the Ghost, imagine Zer0 from Borderlands 2, just without the Haiku and emojis. That, or think of Nova from the Covert Op expansion.

Medpacks could either be found on dead mercenary medics or Protoss have healing tech that the high templar could reactivate.

5608968 Sometimes I cannot even fathom how corrupt my government is. Everything that America stands for falls apart when there is even one person above the law. What purpose is throwing off the yoke of oppressive monarchies if we end up having another one 200 years later?

You guys know how much I hate Trump and I believe that he will do nothing to help America....

But he isn't Queen Hillary. He isn't above the law. He has never gotten people killed.

I have to vote for him...

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5617239 Eyup. With recent revelations he is the more viable option. At the end of the day an amoral idiot is better than a certified crimminal.

5617239 Okay, that's downright scary to learn. Why are they still letting her run again?

5617473 Because the FBI (James Comey, the head, to be specific) is too scared to confront her. She even rigged the primaries and bought out her opponents like Bernie Sanders (who now endorses her). Obama, the worst president of US History, is actively campaigning for her even though he is still president. Now she is getting money of Qatar ($1 million to be exact). Over 650,000 emails from her campaign have been hacked into and searched through, showcasing theft, voter fraud, and rape silencing, but still, they don't have the guts to indict her.

5617392 For all we know, Hillary will still win from cheating again.

5617548 This information is out and her backers haven't pulled out despite the damage it would cause to their names from association? Either they don't believe this or they chose to ignore it because they already invested too much to pull out now.

Though I suppose the public at large could choose to believe or disbelieve this piece of information as well...

5617596 Well, you see, that's the thing. Her backers don't care. They own 75% of the media and brainwash people every day. They'll just smile at you smugly and say "bring it on" because they know you have no real power to stop them. Even the very person meant to keep this stuff from happening, Loretta Lynch, the Attorney General, is so corrupt that it is unbelievable. What are the people going to do if the government and the freakin' FBI won't do anything? I mean, her backers range from the Middle East to Facebook, Twitter, and even Google. The CEO of Google even wanted to be Hillary's "outside advisor." The corporate is too large to be ruined. Celebrities are still endorsing Hillary. It is all because of Liberal agendas and the PC culture that I've hated ever since its conception.

But we still have some good men in office like Trey Gowdy and Ted Cruz.

Mr. Gowdy learning that Obama bypassed the Hillary investigation.

I usually laughed at people saying a 2nd American Civil War is inevitable, but I am starting to see some truth to it. I doubt the toxic partisanship has been this deep since 1861. If America can't clean up the rampant corruption in Congress and the Clinton Foundation, then that task is going to be handed to the people. Like I told ya guys before, we have the 2nd Amendment for this very reason. If the government no longer adheres to the Constitution, then it is the obligation of the citizens to tear it down by any means possible. This is also obviously the reason why Hillary wants to remove the 2nd Amendment.

The rise of the Democrat Party's corruption will lead to future violence.

5617635 So the president pretty much gave a biased statement on the outcome of an investigation prior to the actual investigation's conclusion?

Either it was a mistake or he made that statement intentionally to influence the jury's own view on it. Regardless, good thing Mr Gowdy called out on that.

5617677 Well, like Gowdy said, he compromised the department of Justice (like Loretta Lynch). Obama is trying to give Hillary what he wanted: a monarchy. Obama has defied the Constitution and he has even said that the President has the ability to defy the Constitution.

The President, in no way, is above the Constitution. The President has extremely limited power and his only real power is the Veto power. Obama has spread the power of the President and when he is caught, he complains and says that it is evil men trying to stop progress. He knows Hillary will further his plan on increasing the President's power and thus is campaigning for her like some wide-eared puppy. HE IS STILL IN OFFICE and instead of acting like a president, he has already quit his job.

Oh and there was no jury to influence as the FBI bailed out before calling upon a trial. It is basically Obama preventing a real investigation from happening.

5617239 Pick your poison I guess because there isnt really a "good" choise here. Both of them are bad in many ways so all you can do is to pick the lesser of two evils.

5617677 And to all of you there is a pretty good youtube channel that I watch from time to time link here have a look.

5617392 THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN THE SEDOND BREXIT HAS HAPPENED. THE WICKED WITCH OF NEW YORK IS DEAD!!!!!

[youtube=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jn8K8EA7-Q]

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5623306 *smashes a pan and pot above head*

I'm happy that the greater evil got fucked over, but this morning I heard one of the lesser one's plans that kind of displeased me. He is planning on removing the Work And Travel initiative for foreign students coming to the US to work over the summer, just as I was planning to do so this upcoming one. So kind of worried about whether I should pay the required fees for the thing before anything more certain is said. But if things happen to go smoothly, I'll be sure to tell you where I am, so if you are free we can possibly hang out. :pinkiesmile:

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5623306 Wow. It is pretty tense being on Tumblr right now. From top to bottom I see posts bashing on Trump, and while the majority of things that are said are true and frightening, it is also scary to try and note the fact that the other option was a crimminal who violated national security, had people pay people to start violence on her opponent's rallys, and has had people killed and never even objected to those accusations, along with much more, because from out of nowhere one will get branded as a Trump supporter.

5623314 This summer? Then don't worry. Trump doesn't take office until January and bills like that take a long time and may never happen. Trump is under the Congress and constitution. Hillary would not be due to her corruption. I doubt you have to worry so quickly.

And you do it, Texas or Missouri is where it's at, mate.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5623877 I will opt for something in those areas, but it depends on what job offers are presented here. I'd be awesome to actually get a weekend off to hang out.

5623890 Well, I live in Columbia, Missouri. Sometimes in the summer, I'll be in southern Texas. Texas is good for heavy duty construction/oil jobs while Missouri can get some mining jobs.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5624146 Well, I will personally be looking for something along the lines of server, or housekeeping in an inn or motel, something in a more rural area, where the employer also provides you with housing.

5624304 Then Missouri is a much better option. We have more farms and much more prosperous farms than Texas. In fact, we are one of the leading parts of the country when it comes to corn. Driving on the outskirts of town will show you cornfields that stretch beyond the eye can see. Now, employee living in his boss's house is peculiar in America, but I'm sure it does happen. And heck, my family will be glad to keep you as long as you keep cussing down to a minimum...at least around me mum. :rainbowwild: We already often house my brother's pals when they come through town or are trying to start new jobs locally, so having you won't be anything new, except that you are Bulgarian :rainbowlaugh:

Also, that's funny as my new Bulgarian friend, Adrian, is working at one of the hotels here. He says he likes it thus far. Columbia is right between two major cities (Kansas City and St. Louis, both are 3 hours away from Columbia) so many travelers come through here and it's good for hotels/ motels. And even though Columbia is the 4th largest city in the state, we are pretty rural and only reach a populace of 110,000 with 30,000 of them being Mizzou students.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5624531 What I meant by housing was that the employer finds you a place to live, for which you pay rent. But if you say it'd be okay to crash at your place(don't worry, I shall keep myself in check ^^) then that opens up more options, offers from Columbia Missouri will definitelly be among my top choices. :pinkiehappy: Just gotta hope that the firm that organizes these things actually gets job offers from there. :twilightsheepish:

You got another Bulgarian friend? Neat! I'd say that I'm surprised, but to be fair, there is a lot of us in the US, so it is not that hard to imagine. :rainbowlaugh:

5625560 The thing is, I asked him about Bulgaria, and he said the exact same things as you. He's been here for 5 years and he wants a dual-citizenship for the two countries. He is kinda loopy, but extremely friendly.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5626252 Well, you now have double confirmation on that information. And yeah, kinda loopy, but extremely friendly is how the vast majority of us Bulgarians are.

5617677 I am almost done with my semester and soon to having Christmas Break!

It's getting real cold here too. Finally. So to keep warm, let's have some heart-warming ponies?

5675690 Considering I live in the tropics, I'd prefer cooler weather but I'd never turn down warm fuzzies, especially when it involves ponies.:raritystarry:

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5675690 Aye, same here essentially. Winter is coming...and hopefully it will do so before the middle of 2017. :rainbowlaugh:

5675977 I cant handle warm weather, if its more then 25 then that is to warm for me :moustache:.

Anyway here have some Christmas music.

5676310 Well, the average temp here is definitely above 25 Celsius, though its way higher in the cities due to all that congestion and traffic. Guess that would explain why almost every indoor area is equipped with high powered air conditioners though it only makes the outside even hotter...:facehoof:

Still, nice song. Even though I had no clue what the lyrics mean, I found myself nodding my head to the tune. Thanks.:pinkiesmile:

5676369 I suppose if I ever find myself down there then I can practice my fried egg impression.
As for the song, you dont always have to understand a song to enjoy it :twilightsmile:.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

For the sake of random silliness(and because it has our favourite party pony in it....and cause I'm hocked up on meds at the moment)

5701045 Totally accurate. These guys DO know the characters well.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5701045 Ah yes, I saw it yesterday during my break at work. :rainbowlaugh:
5701074 Honestly, I expected something completely different. I was left very pleasantly surprised when I saw the actual thing! :pinkiesmile:

5701045 Yeah I saw that one, I kind of expected that ending tho :pinkiesmile:

5701606 Well, merry Christmas I suppose.

Merry Christmas to you too, Rame.:twilightsmile:

5701606 Christmas is almost upon us! The best time of the year! :yay:

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!! :rainbowkiss: :rainbowkiss:

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5703205 Merry Christmas to all y'all! :twilightsmile: And let's hope that the new year won't be as shitty or worse as this one! :pinkiesmile:

5703244 Didn't we get a pretty great season of Friendship is Magic and a movie out of it?:duck:

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5703248 True. A good number of nice things happened this year, but at what cost. V-V Namely, Palpatine wasn't elected as the US president, but instead a relative of Jar-Jar ended up taking the position.

5703254 Well, I'm an outsider who bears no immediate interest in American politics(or politics in general) but from where I stand, the citizens of America voted for Trump and as harsh as I may sound(but honestly, there are those who are harsher) they have to live with their choices, regardless of current opinions on the matter.

All we can do is wait and see what he will do once he officially the President.

Of course, let's put that aside and do whatever tradition we do for Christmas. Mine is watching holiday movies with the family after the Christmas parade the town churches set up (we had biker Santas a couple of years back).
What's yours?

5703254 Well, that Jar-Jar hasn't done anything bad so far. You guys probably hear about "white supremacists" being put into office when not one has actual evidence of that (some even have the opposite, proposing de-segregation, but of course, Liberals want segregation now), except for being white-oh wait! Haha! They called Ben Carson a white supremacist too. Yay! Black people are white supremacists! Now Kanye West hung out with Trump, so he's a white supremacist too!

I'll admit, everything thus far hasn't been bad. We even have investment now from Japan, which Obama's administration wouldn't allow because Japan is not muslim. Obama's terms were all about muslims and giving them nukes in Iran.

5703248 Season 7 and the theatrical release of MLP in October 2017!!!!! Wooo!!!! The pony train will never end!

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5703272 That would be watching The Nightmare Before Christmas. :pinkiehappy: I watch it both on Halloween and Christmas. ^^

5703272 My family often has very quiet Christmas days. We used to have family and friends and such, but ever since my sisters left in such a horrid way, it's been much more quiet.

One tradition we have is Christmas Eve dinner in which we cook linguine with shrimp and garlic sauce. We may be Mexican and American, but we do love Italian food. Of course, we have Christmas trees and all. We also, since we are Christians, we read the Christmas story from Luke. Even though Christmas has been hijacked by consumerism, it's good to remember the real reason the day exists.

We rarely get white Christmas days, as the actual snow usually arrives in early January. We have, so far, gotten ice storms, leaving the roads unable to be driven on. I spent last Friday giving cookies and water to stranded drivers on the nearby highway. Some people waited whole nights on the road, unable to get enough traction to move an inch. A firetruck even crashed in front of our neighborhood. We had to house three college girls who were trying to drive home for the winter break. They were pretty (both uses of the word) white girls and we had the delight of giving them Mexican food.

And of course, listening to Christmas songs is a must. Some of the Christian folk songs are the most badass traditional songs ever.

• Viewing 2,451 - 2,500 of 2,653