KRissCHu573NotsoNewBronyRameslack 4 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2653 )
  • Viewing 2,401 - 2,450 of 2,653

5392231 Well, Pokemon Go finally hit my town...and so far there's been no incidents. Well, unless you count the prank some troll did with a fake video of an accident involving the game.

Bad news is, my phone isn't compatible so there's that.

Anyways, I found some time to implement the fixes that 'the other sans'(formerly referree) sent us and Chapter 1 to 50 of Unholy's story is now finally grammar error free...I think.:twilightsheepish:

5421526 Well my phone cant play that game either so you are not alone.

5421526 What phone do you have? I've seen people play it on lap tops (emulator) and tablets. Also I'm now level 19. My best pokemon is a CP 1527 Eggxecutor named Eggnog.

5421581 FeelsBadMan

Also, I got back home from my vacation with my family. I went to Colorado, Texas, and Destin, Florida this summer. Now to start my first year at college. Kinda scary...

I also got a team mystic shirt featuring Luna.

5421860 good luck in college.

5421860 It's a pretty old model so it's no surprise it couldn't run the app. Tablets are too unwieldy for me due to my disability but I don't mind not being able to play.

College... I was so nervous about mine, I barely slept before I went off to there(orientation was a little blurry for me:twilightblush:). Still, it was pretty cool studying there, I got to meet a lot of great people there, including the lecturer and the friend she calls Darth Vader I told you about so I'm sure you'll meet some great friends there.

So as Rame said, good luck in college (and have fun:pinkiehappy:).

5422672 yeah that phone is much older than mine. I have a Samsung S6 Active. It's bigger than my hand....

And thanks. I am sure to do well and follow my father as an engineer.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5422672 Sorry for the late response, my Gmail did not decide it was a worthwhile idea to notify me about your message until now. And I wouldn't exactly say that it's a big loss. I kind of grew bored with Pokémon go at this point. But I'm glad to hear that it hasn't caused any problems in your town. :twilightsmile:
5423103 Congrats in college and I hope you enjoy your time there! ^^ Though I have to ask, I'm level 18 and the strongest Pokémon i have is a 1200something vaporeon I evolved, how did you nab a 1400 one? Also, I hope it is no issue for you to speak with someone from Team Instinct. :twilightsheepish:

5423709 I didn't nab a 1400, I actually evolved a 398 eggxecute to become a 907 CP eggxecutor. I then leveled it up to now almost 1600 CP. Catch every pokemon you come across and leveling up ain't so hard. I have two vapes over 1000 CP. One is named Rarity and the other is Sweetie Belle.

The highest CP pokemon I've simply caught without leveling or evolving was a 859 CP Tangela. I have 88 in my pokedex and I have a Lickitung named French Kiss......best pokemon evar....

Team Instinct is almost non-existent where I live. It's Valor vs. Mystic all the way. Well, southern Texas has a lot of Instinct though.

5421994 Hey guys! I made a fun little group called Logic Prevails! You can read what it is about on the page, but I'll tell ya right up front it was a reaction to some of the PC culture groups that have sprouted on this website. Anything there can be discussed as long as we debate like Twilight. It's goal is to have logic prevail through group chats and discussions. Feel free to join if you can see yourself using it some.

5421994 Hey guys! I made a fun little group called Logic Prevails! You can read what it is about on the page, but I'll tell ya right up front it was a reaction to some of the PC culture groups that have sprouted on this website. Anything there can be discussed as long as we debate like Twilight. It's goal is to have logic prevail through group chats and discussions. Feel free to join if you can see yourself using it some.

5424734 Sounds like it would be quite educational if not entertaining to see what sort of debates come up. Might put in my own two cents if the topic piques my interest. Consider me signed up.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5424736 Oo, I really fancy this idea. A good debate with sensible people sounds lovely. Definitely going to sign up!

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5421994 Well, it finally happened. Heavy exposure to the Warhammer franchises + finding a series done by a famous 40k youtuber where he showcases fan made 40k armies...and in a spur of the moment I invented one space marine chapter. The Drakken Harbingers. I have this mixed feeling of pride and the "wtf am I doing anymore?" feeling for some reason.

P.S. I honestly don't know why, but I just wanted to share with you guys, I even wrote up some lore for them. If anyone is interested, I'll PM you so that I don't further spam the thread.

That is all.

5477530 Guess that's what happens when you dig into lore further and further until that kind of stuff happens.

Though what is up with the Space Marines with the bigger arms? Are they used for blocking and punching?

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5477613 Those bigger arms are in fact a weapon called a power fist. You can try and guess what they are used for. If it's a bit unclear, have a hint with some nice music! :pinkiesmile:

5477675 Well, I've played the Fallout series before and they had pneumatic powerfists but they pale in comparison to this beast. Now I see what you mean by OP stuff in the 40k series.:twilightoops:

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5477712 Eyup. And this just an above standart weapon utilized by almost all of the genetically enhanced, adamantium wearing from helmet to boot quarter-demigod beings. The more "exotic" weapon and artilery are even more astonishing. The quote that "A single space marine chapter(1000 marines and their arsenal) are a force great enough to subjugate an entire star system". The only reason they don't do that quite often is because their opposition is equally as insane.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

I IZ COMING BACK BOYZ!

5525400 Already saw it on youtube :P

5525400 :ajsleepy: -zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......wha!? :applejackconfused: oh hi.

:ajsleepy: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5525460 How've you been doing lad? :pinkiesmile:

5525445 Just tell me if you are ever doing anything smite related.

5525463 oh, doing college and college things.... Befriended a body builder named Adam. If you have ever heard of a stereotypical surfer dude, then you already know him.

Also, do any of you guys play Overwatch?

5525400 Just saw it and I'm looking forward to the 'Holiday specials' with your friend.:pinkiehappy: Not a fan of Lol but I do like lore.
5526493 Sorry, nope. I don't play Overwatch, mainly because a friend of mine convinced me to buy Borderlands 2 to coop when it went on sale on Steam.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5526493 That's pretty sweet. University has been going pretty great for me too. Met quite a few nice people, which was quite the relief, considering the last two classes I was put in.
Sadly no, but I really want to. I first need to get a PC that can acually run the game, and then I need to save up for it + wait for a sale. Because if 60 euro is still its market price that becomes 120 local curreny for me. :applejackconfused: But one day...*dramatically looks at the horizon, manly tear slowly sliding down profile*

5526682 I do hope we deliver! :pinkiehappy: As far as I know he will be here on the 8th for 4 days, and he will also be coming around for Christmas.

Speaking of, 5525499 do you have a PayPal, Patreon or anything else of the sort? Now that I acually have a job and get paid I would like to make a proper commission and pay for it. :pinkiesmile:

5526493 I have only played the free demo they had right before they relesed the game.

5527315 I might have an old paypal, I dont remember and I dont know how to use it.

5527565 Same here, I'd like to make a proper commission with you in the future. You said that you had a paypal account, did you have any money in it? If not, then why not create a new one? Paypal is a bit more user friendly nowadays though there are some restrictions depending on the country(Couldn't convert my currency to local one so I couldn't purchase local products)

Also, I added some new stuff in the Ships, Vehicles and Tech post and I'd like your inputs on them. It's in one big post so prepare for a wall-o-text. Just cause the story is on Hiatus doesn't mean we can't expand the lore a bit, no?:ajsmug:

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5527956 I'll give it a loon right now. I also need to check out the addition you made on the 19th. I'll see how much I can read through my shift this evening, and as soon as I cover all of it I'll provide thoughts on it. :raritywink:
Edit: Read them both. I have no complaint to voice. The tech stuff i grade A okay, and same goes for the Five Orders. :pinkiehappy:

5527956 I dont belive I have any money on that paypal thing but maybe I should look into that and maybe try some real commisions if there is interest in it.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5528235 There most definitely is my good man. :pinkiesmile: Though I will have to hold off until the 15th of October, because that is when my paycheck comes in. :twilightsheepish:

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5527956 'Ere's da new one gentlemen. :twilightsmile:

Congrats on being the MVW of the episode 5526493. :raritywink:

5536377 Victory by the skin of your teeth. Those sisters of Sigmar are tough as usual but I call horseapples on the plumed hatted one and her crazy dodge rates.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5538050 Yes, and judging by the damage she took she was obviously in heavy armor, so her dodge should have been under 50%. Damn Sigmar and Tzeench warping our luck.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

The latest edition is out. :pinkiesmile:

5555368 So many traps on that level...and Nelson's mocking laughter just drives home the fail, ouch.

Also, that weird ambush glitch at the end was ...well, your 'What!' voice clip said it all.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

Welp, my paycheck came in. As soon as Monday comes in I'll be doing my taxes and seeing how much is left.
5528235 So, Rame have you given thought about taking in commissions?

5563018 Thinking yes, doing anything no. Because lazy.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5526493 So, who else has watched the season 6 finale? :pinkiesmile:

5585010 I have seen it.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5585016 That sure was...something. I'll hold off on any more spoilery commentary, until our friends also confirm to have seen it.

5585099 Saw it when it released in UK. Trixie is cutest pony.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5585296 Aye, she sure was! ^^ The ending went pretty much exactly as I predicted it would...except one minor detail. Still has got to be my second most favorite season finale. :pinkiehappy:

5585296 It's 1.52 am over and I just marathoned episode 20 to 26 in one go. RL stuff kept me busy but It felt so good to watch the show again after all this time, Gonna rewatch them at my leisure at a later date.

Now for the finale:
First off, every scene with Trixie in it was just so fun to watch and Discord was a hoot as usual, though it was harsh to use Fluttershy's image to get him(Despite the context behind it, all those Fluttershys were simply adorable)
Second, I like how they incorporated the appearance of the hive from the comic. The constantly shifting holes were interesting too.
Third, I was expecting flutterponies when Thorax wrapped himself inside that cocoon, though I'll get used to the weird moose/mantis look he's sporting now. Wonder if his voice's changed too...
Finally, Derpy/Ditzy as a mailmare confirmed canon!:derpytongue2:...What, you think I'd choose something more topical and poignant?

And...it's 2.06 am now, if you'll excuse me, time for me to sleep.:ajsleepy:

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

5585016 I enjoyed it quite a bit, the character interaction, their general acting and especially the premise of this place that sucked up all magic(minus changeling magic. Come to think of it, if Tyrek stepped there, would he pretty much outright die, since his whole being is made of magic, or something of the sort?). However, the ending was a bit of a turn off for me. I expected the following to happen: The new gang sneaks in, one by one they get captured, Starlight being last, and brought before Chrysallis. She does her "bad guy speech", which Starlight opposes, pointing Thorax as an example of how changelings can cure themselves of their hunger, Thorax backs up her argument, the changelings figure that constantly starving because the big lady says they should do things the way that keeps them starving is stupid, so they turn on Chrysallis, free Starlight, Trixie, Thorax and Discord, help break the throne via their own changeling magic or just ramming into it by the hundreds to physically break it, the whole magic sucking is gone, with which we get an epic fight in which Discord mops the floor with Chrysallis as the rest save the main cast(to be fair, I think Starlight is now the new main character of the show, while the main 6 are now the secondary supporting cast). In the end they *sigh* forgive Chrysallis and either A: She accepts the magic of friendship herself or B: Runs off, vowing revenge. In either case the changelings become a more open and generally nicer people, they being interacting with other nations and making friends and eventually we would have changelings with shiny wings(I liked the Dark design far more than the new one).

As you can probably figure out the whole "BARRAGE OF LOVE UNIBEAMS" and near instant transformation into colorful moosealicorns, plus the lack of Discord mopping the floor with Chrysallis left me rather...disgruntled. At least we saved Chrysallis as a future villain which is nice. But basically yeah...these are my two cents on the topic.

Also, Gap. Starlight is seriously growing on me as well. Not sure why, just felt like mentioning this. Have a great evening! :twilightsmile:

5596698 You shall be overwhelmed by her cuteness and charm soon enough.

But seriously, Chrysalis not be reforming was the best move by the writers. You can't reform everyone.

Also, my newest game of enjoyment is Battlefield 1. WW1 is a fascinating era and its steampunk qualities is helping me on my original story.

5597262 Well Starlight has already won me over, she feels more fleshed out with her fears and anxiety so I sympathize with her and her qualities as a leader, while a bit misguided in the beginning, served a greater use in the finale...well, except for the redemption part since Chrysallis could have done a lot more than a simple slap on the hoof.

Still, I give her props for trying to follow Twilight in her foot...er hoofsteps.:twilightblush:

• Viewing 2,401 - 2,450 of 2,653