The Great Debate 21 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

All right everyone, time for this week's debate. As we look back through the history of MLP so far, one of the most popular types of meme seems to be centred around an all too well known archetype the show could not exist without: The Antagonist.

From Nightmare Moon to Discord, From Sunset Shimmer to Chrysalis, they've all made their impact on the show, no matter how minor.

That said, this week's debate is: Whom has been the best my Little Pony Villain to date, and why?

Let the discussion Begin!

Damn, I can't choose. The villains are great, but I can't decide on this series.

Out of MLP... That's a different story.

that's what the thread is for, discussion and welcome ideas. shoot the moon. talk about any of them in MLP that stand out for you, even if just a little bit

Shoot the moon?

I don't have a Death Star:fluttercry:

Out of all that have existed in FIM: Sombra. Of all time: Tirek
But it's sort of hard because;
Sombra: Dead
Nightmare Moon: I say she was a separate spirit that was destroyed by the Elements
Chrysalis: MIA, probably dead without Team Rocket immunity
Tirek: Dead
Discord: Reformed.
Sunset Shimmer: Reformed-ish.

But back to topic. Sombra and Tirek are both best because they tried to kill ponies, mainly their generations' Spikes.

Sombra. Dark powers are the shit.

shoot the moon is an old saying meaning go for it

BRD

On the top of my list is Discord and Chrysalis

Discord: The god of Chaos who like to mess and play mind games with pones. Was stopped by the Main six twice and said that he's reformed. (But then again he may have not.)

Chrysalis: The Queen of the Changelings who suck "love" out of pones to live and can change to anypony they want. Almost toke over Equestria, But stopped by Candice and Shining Armor (Q: how do you stop an army of Changelings with their food? I think it would make them stronger instead of throwing them out of Equestria.)

Between the two, I say that Discord is the best villein because It's harder to stop a God than a moral Queen or anything else for that mater.

Mane-iac! :pinkiecrazy:

Because psycho! And tentacle mane! And sexy!

I'm going to have to agree with a common answer here, I do believe Discord is the best villain. He does his chaos and evil for no set reason, just because he likes it. He's kind of like The Joker, but without the murdering part

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11