Oregonian Bronies 12 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
G-man64
Group Admin

It's simple enough. Please before doing anything else on this group I think we'd all like to know how you're an Oregonian. Weather you were born, raised, or live in the state. Or any combination of the three. I'll start.

I was born in the hospital on in the Hollywood district (forget the name I suck at names with everything). I lived basically my whole life in Oregon City. Went to Gaffney Lane elementary, Gardner Middle School, and Oregon City High School. Currently living in Portland.

So what about all you?

I live in Portland with my wonderful brony family.

G-man64
Group Admin

Wait you have other bronies in your family! :pinkiegasp: Lucky I can't even get any of mine to read the intro to FoE.

Well, my wife likes the show, wears MLP pajama bottoms around the house, and loves the card game. :pinkiehappy:

My daughter is two, so she's been indoctrinated into our pony cult. :twilightblush: She loves the show, though.

G-man64
Group Admin

I need to try the card game.

It's pretty fun! You'll need to pick up a preconstructed set (or two if you want to play with a friend and they don't have a copy), but even those play really well.

Lived in the Willamette Valley since the age of 2 :pinkiehappy:

2602584 Hullo.

I was born and raised in La Grande Oregon, before moving to idaho. I moved back to La Grande last year.

I was born in the Willamette Valley and lived here all my life, and don't plan on leaving any time soon. :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9