The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,289 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

GentleStallions and Mares, let me present to you, 1,042:1, form the oven of Cyneryk. (Not the bad way, eh?)

Rated for Teen, due to constant menace of Sex. -No Clop, sorry!

...So, we'll start with a little explanation. In the close future of Equestria... Well... Description:

It's been a problem for a while now, but now it has reached its peak.

The males of Equestria are becoming less and less common. The odds of having a male nowadays is 1,042:1. All the stallions are held in containment for safekeeping, as sexual assault is at an all time high. Every mare wants a child, after all, and it's becoming harder to become a mother, and some will go to extreme measures to do so. It is considered a privilege, not a right, to have a child.

One mare, who has been given the a-ok, has never felt more thrilled at the mere possibility of bearing a child. But soon, everything begins to topple down for her, and she begins to have second thoughts.

...I like this already. Wait... that means I'll just be used as a Sex toy?!

Yup. Anyways, It's an almost 6K one-shot, in a First-Person.

As we advance in the story, we are described a large -Yet unkown, Possible a future Canterlot- City, where a large, black bulding raises over the rest. The E.R.A., or Equestrian Repopulation Agency's HQ.

...Yet again, I don't want to Spoil you, so I'll just go to what's important.

Mood - Varies from start to end, and it moves you with its variation.

Grammar - No flaws detected. It got pre-read by two guys and edited by a thirth one, so... Nope. No mistakes!

Style - First person, plenty of Description and Dialog. It does the job.

Rating - I placed the Link to it for some reason!

...Well then, that's it. I hope that now you enjoy thinking twice before having a child! :trollestia:

I read this story.

Once it took a sharp-left-turn onto "What The Fuck Avenue," I decided to favorite it. I'll be watching this one carefully.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2