The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,289 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Yo, yo, yo - guess who's back with another spectacular review? It's none other than your local crazy bitch, The Princess Rarity!

Anywho, weird intros aside, today's read is All That I Can Give by Arwhale. (Hey, man, how many times do I gotta say this? Y'all can't link NSFW. Go type the title in Google or some shiznit, being lazy ain't cool, ok?)

Now details time~

Title: All That I Can Give
Author: Arwhale
Tags: Romance
Characters: Rarity & Fancy Pants
Summary: Rarity has always wanted to make a name for herself. And for the past two years, she's been doing everything in her power to make sure it happens: working late nights and busy days at back to back shows, contests, and exhibitions from all over Equestria. Lately, however, the steady stream of travels and self-made commitments have only served to run her into the ground.

But when her husband Fancy Pants decides to treat her to a little tender loving care after returns home from yet another stressful trip, she begins to realize what she's been doing to herself... and what she's truly been missing all along.

What is this madness?! Rarity is shipped with a stallion - not one of her friends?!

Yeah, yeah, you read that right - now keep moving!

It's a bittersweet story that has a hardworking fashionista lost in her career to realize she has a very loving husband at home. While this ship isn't my favorite, I still decided to check it out, seeing how the summary sort of intrigued me (and I was in the mood to read sexy times). It wasn't a bad story at all, and it definitely deserves a read.

I've never heard of Arwhale before, but just after reading this story, I'm almost interested to check out the others.

But enough of that - time to review All That I Can Give.

Now, as stated in the summary, this is the author's first clopfic - so I put that in mind, but may I just say for the first one they're written, this was pretty good. I've definitely seen worse, but this was nowhere near bad. The intro to the sex is nice, and the whole story altogether is sweet, showing a very loving relationship between Rarity and Fancy Pants. It tugs at your heartstrings for a bit, then takes you on a smooth sex train ride. It's not too kinky or wild, but still steamy, which is just right.

You should definitely check it out. :twilightsmile:

Aside from the few errors, it was a very nice read. :raritywink:

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

I was about ready to pull the review up on you:facehoof: Then I remembered what type of story this was..... so you are good. Keep up the great work! You are absolutely fantastic!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2