The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,288 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
FamousLastWords
Group Admin

Check the story by my Slice of Life counterpart, SurrenduredEndeavour.

The gist (so far) is that an imposter posing as Twilight is trying to ruin real Twilights reputation, and she took away real Twilights voice and magic to get her out of the picture. Rainbow Dash however, figures out the truth... romance ensues.

It has a very dark feel, and reminds me a lot of The Little Mermaid. Its very well written, and has a gripping narrative.

The grammar is great, and pacing is fine. Characterization is sketchy at times, but that's my opinion. The style is easy to read and smooth, but nothing has particularly wowed me...yet.

The story isn't complete, so it could take a complete turn away from what I've written here, but as of now, I like it. Its not my favourite, but its still good. And if you like Twi Dash, you won't be disappointed.

Final Verdict: 7/10

2622804 it's ironic, I'm actually working on the next chapter right at this moment.:twilightblush: It's not even close to being done.

FamousLastWords
Group Admin

2622816 now, you promised us it'd be done by march :raritywink:

2622863 It has to be! :raritydespair: The deadline is April 1st!

I've been keeping this on watch and mean to read it eventually. I kinda have to since I'm one of the contest judges :rainbowwild:

But judging from the first sentence of this review, it reminds me of a much darker take on a Canterlot Wedding (the whole Cadence thing)

2623286 MUAHAHAHA!!:pinkiecrazy:

Prepare to be surprised when it's finished.:fluttercry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6