• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

A Warning: Don't Read This

By: ThunderChaserCreate
Story not linked due to Mature rating

Revers rating: Mature: light gore

~~+~~

Okay, so when I first started this story, I was expecting something more graphic and detailed like guts and blood spilling everywhere. You really don't get that in this story, instead you get a disturbing, bleak, and out of this world event that will leave you going really?

I actually enjoyed this story, and I personally would of put it in the Dark folder because the gore was not centered in the graphic description. The story however, should still stay mature. I have allot of like to this story, part of it is that I have written something rather close to the point as this story shares. Most people in the PCaRG family would see that rather quickly.

Review:

Execution:

This story is put as a warning as you read it, attempting to pull you in and make you feel like you are part of the story. For me it worked, but for others that effect might not work. If it does not work on you, your loss, it was fun while it lasted.

The story always gives you a vibe that something bad is going to happen, and you know nothing will ever sneak up on you. That is the truth, you know something is coming. So there is not allot of shock factor in it. I was pleased with this, because I felt the tension and suspense.

Grammar:

I did not really notice anything grammatical, but that's not what I'm about. You did good and passed the minimal grammar test in the PCaRG.

So, all in all...

Rating:

Because I was entertained and pulled into the story, I give this story a...

*Recommended*

I rather enjoyed this one, and it earned a fave from me.

~Make Life an Adventure~
Mr. Flare

Wow! Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2