kilala97 Fan Works 1,173 members · 177 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
kilala
Group Admin

DESCRIPTION:

In this contest, you will have to choose a Fun Fact from this journal

You will be writing a one shot based on a Fun Fact you find in here. It can be any kind of story you'd like. A cute fluffy one, a sad one, and adventure based one, whatever you liiiike. As long as it is based/inspired by one of these facts

You may include any of these characters but the focus should be whoever you're doing the Fun Fact on.

Valiant Heart, Illusion, Red June, Crystal Clarity, Crème de la Crème, Golden Delicious, Cotton Candy, Prism Bolt, Whirlwind, Nidra,Turquoise Blitz, Starburst, Anthea, Icy Storm, Night Light, Echo, Pixel Bit, Cloudy Skies, Sugar Rush, Api Apple, Dove, Fletcher, Epic Parody, Hot Head, Amber Lily, Lucky Star or Mint Leaf

Identity, Hayride, Cloud Skipper, Lyrical Stanza, Thunder Stomp, Striker, Hlín, Fraise, Raine, Daredevil, Gaillardia, Shamrock, Tanzanite, Crystal Cherry, Oasis, Apollo, Peridot Flame or Anastasia

Twilight Sparkle, Flash Sentry, Rarity, Spike, Pinkie Pie, Pokey Pierce/Royal Pin, Applejack, Caramel, Rainbow Dash, Soarin, Fluttershy, Cheerilee, Big Mac, Sweetie Belle, Button Mash, Apple Bloom, Pipsqueak, Scootaloo, Rumble, Fleur de lis, Fancy Pants, Thunderlane, Cloudchaser, Celestia, Discord, Luna, Supernova, Trixie, Cheese Sandwich, Azalea or Berry Vine

RULES and GUIDELINES:

Must be at least 1000 words and if you plan to do chapters, each chapter should also be a minimum of 1000 words
Refrain from using OC's. And if you must add an OC, they cannot be a major part of the story. As long as the focus on the characters in the lists above, you should be fine
Focus on ONE Fun Fact. You can mention others but make sure you have a primary one
No clop/NSFW
You are allowed to submit a maximum of 3 entries but only one will win
Submit entries to the kilala97 Fan Works group on FiMFiction.
Make sure to note what Fun Fact you will be using in either your Author's Notes

WHAT YOU WILL BE JUDGED ON:

1. General writing skills
2. Grammar
3. How well you characterize the characters
4. How well you translate the Fun Fact into a story
5. How well you follow the rules

JUDGES:

kilala and Ebony Stallion

PRIZES:
There will be TWO winners for this contest and both will receive a drawing of any one of their OC's (pony or non-pony) from me. If any of the winners don't have an OC, we can work something out :)

If anyone is willing to donate prizes, let me know :D
I would appreciate it!

And now, the two winners and three runners-up will get a squishy pony from KMWolf

DEADLINE:
The deadline will be in two months: April 1st

You coming here to give us a contest, kilala, is sure to make the group explode in flames of hype and happiness! :pinkiehappy:

Shame... We can't use starfall

4039833 Challenge accepted, I'm so in!

4039833 LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

4039922 dammit i wanted to make that joke

4040171 the 'let the games begin' or the 'challenge accepted'?

Oh I have to get in on this.

LuminoZero
Group Admin

ATTENTION!

I'm not feeling talkitive, so I will keep this brief. Many of you are likely aware of my lazy attitude when it comes to helping out other authors in specific examples. I've refused more proofreading requests than I can count.

So, for this contest, I am at your disposal. If you have a question about your story, or just want another set of eyes to give a once over on it, I'm available for anyone taking part in this. However, my time IS limited, so I cannot be a full proofreader. Nevertheless, I will offer general construction and story advice to anyone that wishes it. All you need do is ask.

Good luck to all!

-Lumino

4039833 Hey, everyone, this is Ebony Stallion here, also known as AwesomeAvian on DeviantArt (you people may remember me as the PrismDubz ship defender and one of the first writers of clop in the kilalaverse).

I will be judging fics along with kilala, and I would like to extend good luck to all you writers out there. I will do my best to judge fairly and all that jazz, and not be biased towards anyone.

I look forward to see what you had written. In fact, feel free to note me through either deviantART or FimFiction when you have your story up. I can't comment on it till me and kilala are ready to judge, but if I like what I see, you might be pleasantly surprised.

4040331 challenge accepted

LET THE GAMES BEGIN BECAUSE I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!!

Hmm... two months...

Count me in

Is this still going on?

LuminoZero
Group Admin

DEADLINE:
The deadline will be in two months: April 1st

Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

-Lumino

Sorry about that, i didn't see it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17