The Monthly Contest Club 335 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 74 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 74

Yeah, I know. I'm pathetic. :rainbowlaugh:

I'll take a shot. Not sure I'll be able to finish but still.

6446434 After some extensive rolling (and discovering that I lost my list and had to figure out who already had what), the result was Spitfire.

You have 1 Reroll if you so choose to use it.

6446609 After some extensive rolls and an energy drink (a tribute to the caffeine deities) the dice decided upon Masquerade.

You have 1 reroll if you wish to use it.

6446963 With a roll of 56, you get Zecora.

I have a spreadsheet for the characters and I had a list of which ponies were already taken, but it would seem I lost the list. :twilightsheepish:

6447115 Alright, glad to hear it. I would love to see Zecora fall in love with a monster of some sort.

I'm still looking for the list, but unless anyone else decides to join, it should be okay.

Well, I have the outline already, and I did crank out 2K+ words in about a day when the mood really hits.

I hope it hits hard this time.

6447715 I'm glad to hear it.:pinkiehappy:

---

Also good news I found the list.

Well, we have 1 more week to go. How is everyone doing?

6446609 So I have decided to extend the deadline once again, this time to August 14th. Why? Well, in case nobody has noticed this, I'm going back to college for one final quarter and it is going to be a busy one. So it would probably be a bad idea for me to start judging once after the 27th when I should be preparing for my classes.

By extending the deadline this far, it allows everyone who has been having problems with their stories to hopefully finish them up and have them proofread/edited in time, while allowing me not to stress over it (as the new deadline is my last day of classes according to the schedule). This is the FINAL deadline change. If you can't finish your story by then, then you probably never will (sorry, I'm not trying to sound like an a**).:twilightsheepish:

I hope you all have a great day. :pinkiesmile:

Dang, dude. I've never seen two deadline extensions before. But you're right, that makes total sense, and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a bit of a relief. I think I'll still aim to have it posted before August; dwelling on and second-guessing a story too much can be really bad for me. Just ask the one or two people who are still waiting for me to continue this one story I started two years ago and have been updating and reworking ever since ...

Ah, well. This gives me time to commemorate Stonewall properly. I'm curious, how many entries are in? I think I've seen a few.

6483896 I've only seen one so far.

It's a bit of a relief. I AM making advances, but I keep feeling ansty and anxious and I don't know why. I'm going to try to get done ASAP, tho.

Got my story in the appropriate folder, though it's not finished yet. I'll have it done by the deadline.

Link to story.

Link to folder (Infernal Being (Demon)).

-Ru

How is everyone doing? Tomorrow is the end of the contest and at this point I only have 2 entries (better then nothing I guess). If you have any stories for this contest, please post it here (with a link or embedded link) and I will add it to my bookshelf to read.

Well, I'm rather disappointed in myself that I didn't get the story done in time. I could have tried harder. But now that I have missed the deadline, I decided I like the story too much to push it out the door before I've done a good second draft. If you want, I could still post it here; it seems fair since the story wouldn't exist without this contest.

Sadly, I didn't get my story finished. But even so, I plan on finishing it after the contest is over.

-Ru

6543137 I though you already submitted your story.

I did. But the comment I posted to let you know I'd done so, #67, also said it wasn't finished.

If the story is to be dropped from the contest, I will understand. As you said before:

If you can't finish your story by then, then you probably never will

All I can say is that I'm sorry, even though it's not enough. :ajsleepy:

And while my efforts were not as much as I could have given, I will nonetheless endeavor to finish the story for the group's folder.

-Ru

6543184 I'll probably still include it. Otherwise I will only have one story and that won't be any fun. Just remember to finish the story and don't leave it incomplete... or I will find you. :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

lol. :rainbowlaugh:

6543308 That's fair. I do have a question, however. I posted the second chapter for the story before midnight last night, Central Standard Time. Would you like me to keep you updated as the chapters are added, so as not to include them in the judging process? I ask because while there aren't many entries, I understand you have your own cares and worries to handle before anything else, and am unsure as to when you'd be able to read through the stories.

-Ru

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 74