The Monthly Contest Club 335 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
ThatOneWriter
Group Admin

June snuck up on me. Hard to believe it's already the third.

Since it's a new month, it's time for a new contest.

Prompt: Fluttershy's got her hooves full with the newest animal she's adopted.

Just as a reminder, the normal rules apply. No upper limit on wordcount, but it must be at least 1,000 words. The story must fit within the Teen or Everyone ratings.

All entries are due by June 30, 2014 at 11:59p.m. EDT. All entries must PM a Fimfiction or GDocs link in order to qualify. I don't really have any sort of preference, but Fimfiction links mean I can just pop entries into the folders.

Grading will use the normal scale, a.k.a. this one:

Fitting the Prompt: 10pts

Quality of idea: 5pts

Execution of idea: 10pts

Spelling/grammar/punctuation: 5pts

All entries will be posted to the group's front page and put in the June 2014 Contest folder. The winner also gets put into the Contest Winners folder. Each entry will get a review from me (and possibly IceboxFroggie) explaining the assigned scores.

I think that just about covers everything. If you have any questions, PM me or directly reply to this post. If you just post to the thread, I probably will not see it, since notifications are broken.

Good luck, everyone, and have fun!

Edit: Added the year of the contest, just so people don't think this is still going on. The group is dead, barring anyone wanting to step up and take it over.

3334113 Challenge Accepted!:rainbowdetermined2:

ThatOneWriter
Group Admin

You're free to still use the prompt, but for all intents and purposes, this group is dead. I put off judging the last contest, and then I never got around to it. Now it's probably too late to try to revive the group. Edit: Might as well try!

So there are no more contests, but maybe you can use the prompts. I dunno.

3334113 I'll promote this contest on my user page in attempts to get you more contenders.

ThatOneWriter
Group Admin

This contest ended forever ago. It's done. I just never made another one for any of the subsequent months.

This was June 2014, not this upcoming June.

oh....:facehoof: well, thanks for telling me!:pinkiehappy:

ThatOneWriter
Group Admin

No prob. Although I did just get two volunteers for admin...

It's a maybe right now.

4234018 yay! ( A happy Fluttershy icon)

ThatOneWriter
Group Admin

:yay: ( : yay : without the spaces between the colons and "yay")

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9