Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

While it isn't actually ready, as of yet, I just thought I'd assure everyone that MAAS is going to move to a new forum, and that work is underway. At the moment, things are still being set up, and Viking requested that the url only be given out to admins until things are ready for rp to resume. I did want to make sure everyone knows that the rp isn't dead at this point, though.

There are also plans in the works to have the Knightstone Village RP and MAAS be connected, and that rp, while still in process of being set up, is open to the general public right now (though you have to be approved when you register) and there is, in fact, a section there for non-canon roleplay, so if anyone wants to do a bit of unofficial roleplay while waiting, feel free to join there and start a thread in the "General Silliness" section. Being registered there may come in handy later on for shopping and field trips, in any event.

--Silversmith Senna Spoon

Timemaster
Group Contributor

3146522 K. I will bookmark this page, cuz my mems are badz.

I am now bringing teachers in, so if you are a member of staff and don't get a link, let me know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3