Misty Fly Fans 86 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Leapingriver
Group Admin

Who saw best Wonderbolt in last Saturday's episode!?
I know I did~

What did you guys think of her voice? Her role in the episode? What about the character they gave her?
Did it align with your headcanon or did it completely blow it out of the water?
Come on, give me your delicious thoughts!

Misty Fly x Spitfire shippers go!

4724695 I'll share my thoughts. :twilightsmile:

Anyway, while we didn't learn too much about Misty in this episode, I found her to be awesome. One thing which I picked up was that she seems to have quite the friendship with Spitfire. Her accusing Dash when Spitfire went missing and the visible anger which followed was actually understandable. She didn't know the true Wind Rider, nor did Dash until Rarity pieced it together. She also accepted what truly happened once they found out the evidence linking Wind Rider to the crime, which also shows she's willing to accept mistakes and being wrong. As for her voice, it's nice. Much better than Fleetfoot's voice at any rate. :twilightsheepish:

As such, she's a good pony at heart, but she can still be interpreted in a variety of ways in fics. I'd love to know more about her, as there's much we don't know about her in comparison to some of the other Wonderbolts and even some other side characters. However, she's still adorable and I can tell she cares a lot about her teammates. Misty Fly is still a lovable pony. :pinkiesmile:

I always thought of Misty Fly being a bit more calm and timid, despite her role. Thought it was a fun concept to play around with.

The episode changed that, more or less. Not a huge deal.

She's still cute.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3